The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Is nottingham trent a good uni?

Hey everyone :smile:
So i've applied to nottingham trent for pharmacology and im just curious to know if people consider it a good uni? Ive researched and have seen lots of praise for it, but some negativity aswell (as its an ex poly), but ive also seen the league tables and it has increased its rank by 10+, and according to the guardian, its even replaced QMUL (NTU is 34 atm), so, what are your veiws?
Original post by Qasim Abbassi
So i've applied to nottingham trent for pharmacology and im just curious to know if people consider it a good uni? Ive researched and have seen lots of praise for it, but some negativity aswell (as its an ex poly), but ive also seen the league tables and it has increased its rank by 10+, and according to the guardian, its even replaced QMUL (NTU is 34 atm), so, what are your veiws?

It's definitely seen as one of the better ex-polys in the country.

(Domestic) league tables are a bit naff
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
true, how do you feel about it ?
true, how do you feel about it ?

I don't go to NTU, I'm at the University of Edinburgh so I don't really have a strong opinion on the university.
Original post by Blue_Cow
I don't go to NTU, I'm at the University of Edinburgh so I don't really have a strong opinion on the university.

Thats really good!! ive applied to QMUL, UCL, KCL and Manchester along with NTU, and for some reason i really like NTU, even though the others are better!
Hi Qasim
May I please ask if you've had an offer back yet?

Also, what qualifications did you apply with (Level 3)?

Thanks in advance,

Haneeq.
Original post by haneeq786
Hi Qasim
May I please ask if you've had an offer back yet?

Also, what qualifications did you apply with (Level 3)?

Thanks in advance,

Haneeq.

Pm'd you :smile:

Bit of a late reply but I am in first year studying pharmacology at NTU and it is definitely a good university for this course. Lectures, seminars, online work, plenty of books in the library and academics that are currently completing research in the field!
If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to ask :smile:
Original post by Studypharm
Bit of a late reply but I am in first year studying pharmacology at NTU and it is definitely a good university for this course. Lectures, seminars, online work, plenty of books in the library and academics that are currently completing research in the field!
If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to ask :smile:

Hi I know I’m quiet late but I’m interested in studying pharmacology at NTU? What’s it like there? What jobs can you get after pharmacology? Is the degree hard? And is the industry good pay ? Are they strict when it comes to GCSE requirements and is it easy to get into ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending