The Student Room Group

Man charged over window display of snowman holding rocket launcher

delete
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Napp
I believe the phrase 'boo freakin hoo' comes to mind in response to this odious womens comments.
Does she think the world should somehow be sympathetic to the genocide committed by the Israelis and the continuing efforts to exterminate the Palestinians?
Few states in the world cause as much damage to world peace as the Americans and Israelis have, they really do make an excellent double act.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42287429

Your post is a total mess, you should try to fix it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by stoyfan

I have absolutely no idea whats going on with that, thats an old post and it wont let me edit it...
Why did you title this thread about an Irish Republican drawing an inflammatory picture in his shop window which no doubt broke the "incitement of hatred" laws in this country in a very prickly part of the world and then whitter on about Palestine (badly)?
Reply 4
Original post by ByEeek
Why did you title this thread about an Irish Republican drawing an inflammatory picture in his shop window which no doubt broke the "incitement of hatred" laws in this country in a very prickly part of the world and then whitter on about Palestine (badly)?

If you would stop being so insanely lazy and actually read what I wrote, I said that I have no idea what is going on with this post. For some reason this post is mirroring one from yesterday and wont let me edit nor delete it.
It should be obvious to even the most simple person that this is some odd glitch.
Original post by stoyfan

TSR is a mess, you mean.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending