The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston university offer holders 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for the support I’ve currently got an offer of 2 Bs for business and economics as I’m a repeating student I already have an A in another subject. My predicted is 2Bs however I want to make it my firm, I’ve read that the offer may be lowered what’s my chances of acquiring an unconditional
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Aston University
Hey guys,

If anyone has any questions about life at Aston, Birmingham - or anything whilst you're in the process of choosing an offer, message us here, or on our official thread!

This forum is monitored by a graduate, current final year student and more members of university staff / students.

^Dec

I have just got an offer for 2Bs for economics and management as I’m a repatriation student I’ve already got an A in another subject. I want to made this my firm uni and I’ve heard Aston lower boundaries if done so

How are the chances that I’ll be offered an unconditional?
Original post by Gabriel10
I have just got an offer for 2Bs for economics and management as I’m a repatriation student I’ve already got an A in another subject. I want to made this my firm uni and I’ve heard Aston lower boundaries if done so

How are the chances that I’ll be offered an unconditional?

Hi,

Unfortunately I’m unable to give you an answer to this as it's completely at the discretion of our admissions team.

I would send them an email at [email protected]

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.
Josh
Reply 43
Had a Quick Question:

After you Firm the university, do you get to apply for accommodation before or after you meet the conditions of your offer. As i've firmed Aston, and many of my friends have already applied for accommodation for other universities but me.

Also, I have received very little information after firming the university( other than a survey they requested me to do) , but with my insurance I have at least had a confirmation of my insurance place, is that normal- on UCAS it shows i've confirmed Aston but haven't got any confirmation of me firming the university. Although I do have lots of information that was sent when the offer was given like course outlines etc.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest