Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

CAS letter

I haven't received CAS letter yet.
Original post by Ganesh Prasath

Heya! That's not quite a cause for concern yet! Have you accepted an offer at Herts and is it conditional or unconditional?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Michelle Bieger
Heya! That's not quite a cause for concern yet! Have you accepted an offer at Herts and is it conditional or unconditional?

ya I have already accepted the offer and its unconditional
(edited 5 years ago)
ya I have already accepted the offer and its unconditional

Ah okay. I received my CAS August 1, which was about a month after I accepted my offer and after I paid my tuition fees. I wouldn't worry too much yet about getting that CAS!

If you need it more urgently, perhaps you could contact admissions.
Original post by Michelle Bieger
Ah okay. I received my CAS August 1, which was about a month after I accepted my offer and after I paid my tuition fees. I wouldn't worry too much yet about getting that CAS!

If you need it more urgently, perhaps you could contact admissions.

Thank you so much
Hi! I’ve received my CAS in the last week of June (my course starts early September).

In my case, the timeline is as follows:

Accepted unconditional offer - 14 May 2018
Paid advance tuition fee instalment - 18 Jun 2018
Email from uni requesting to complete ‘Tier 4 CAS Evidence Request’ form and submit other required documents - 19 Jun 2018
‘Tier 4 CAS Evidence Request’ form and other required documents submitted - 19 Jun 2018
CAS issued - 25 Jun 2018
Online Visa Application made - 26 Jun 2018
Submission of documents and biometrics done at VFS - 28 Jun 2018
Email from VFS stating that passport is ready for collection - 3 Jul 2018
Collection of passport (Tier 4 visa approved!) - 4 Jul 2018

Please note that I paid for priority visa application so it was processed a lot faster.

Hope you find the above useful!
How many rupees you pay for priority visa
Original post by Deepkushal
How many rupees you pay for priority visa

Hi!

I would suggest you contact the University of Hertfordshire International Office at: [email protected] for any visa related queries. :smile:
Reply 8

(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by HertsExRep

Hey. i have paid the initial deposit and i am yet to give the credibility interview. Will i receive an email regarding CAS after the interview ?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Manognya
Hey. i have paid the initial deposit and i am yet to give the credibility interview. Will i receive an email regarding CAS after the interview ?

Hi there,
Please contact our International Office at: [email protected] and the team will be able to discuss this directly with you.
Thanks,
Gaynor
UH Marketing Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending