The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University pharamacy

I accepted an offer from Aston University Pharmacy course its local to me but I wanted to know is it a decent Uni?
Original post by Anonymous
I accepted an offer from Aston University Pharmacy course its local to me but I wanted to know is it a decent Uni?

A decent uni is one that is best for you - everyone is likely to give you a different answer to this question but you're the only one who can figure it out.

Is there something in particular you would like to know?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
A decent uni is one that is best for you - everyone is likely to give you a different answer to this question but you're the only one who can figure it out.

Is there something in particular you would like to know?

Mainly if they have modern facilities / updated tech because some of the lecture rooms I've seen in some Universities look quite old and outdated and whether the campus has lots of facilities like shops gym etc
Reply 3
i went for an offer holder day to the med school and it was so nice and new and modern and well-equipped, that's both the simulation rooms and lecture rooms. they also have a gym on site, a costa and the university itself is like a 10 minute walk from the Bullring, so very well located. im not too sure about the pharmacy school but if they spend time at the med building then its rlly nice. id recommend going to an offer holder day if there is one

also a lot of people hate on aston as they feel like its got a bad reputation and stuff but at the end of the day its up to you to make sure that u like the course structure and facilities because youre going to be the one doing the degree not the people who hold perceptions of the uni based on stereotypes of it being "bad"

Quick Reply

Latest