The Student Room Group

which uni should i firm and put as an insurance for law

I've gotten offers back for Brunel, Aston University, university of Greenwich and am waiting on Royal Holloway which ones are best for law and ik these ones are not the best but my teachers predicted me really low and also all my university offer are either ABB -BBB and i have no insurance now if was to get a ABC .
Original post by annie7864
I've gotten offers back for Brunel, Aston University, university of Greenwich and am waiting on Royal Holloway which ones are best for law and ik these ones are not the best but my teachers predicted me really low and also all my university offer are either ABB -BBB and i have no insurance now if was to get a ABC .
Dont worry about not having an insurance. It is highly likely these universities will accept dropped grades on results day. Go the university as firm you want to go to. Everybody will have different ideas and what matters is what you think not someone else.
Reply 2
I'm just stressed and I keep hearing mixed reviews about all the unis I picked after submitted my UCAS but before all i saw were the good things about the unis
Hi there,

It’s great to hear you’re considering studying Law at Royal Holloway!

Our campus is one of the most beautiful in the world with numerous teaching and study spaces, bars and cafés, high-quality accommodation, and sports facilities. Visit our campus and get a real feel for student life at one of our Open Days. You can find out more information on this page: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/student-life/visit-royal-holloway/open-days/

Our students know us better than anyone and can tell you all about life at Royal Holloway, from what the courses are like, to accommodation options and what’s available on campus! Chat to a current Law student here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/chat/

Best wishes,

Royal Holloway, University of London Rep
Hi!

We would love to have you at Brunel University!

I wanted to ensure you're on the lookout for an email from Brunel University. As an offer holder, you'll soon receive an invitation to the Applicant Day scheduled for the 10th of April.
This day promises to be both informative and engaging, providing you with a firsthand glimpse into life at Brunel University, how the law department looks, and the vibrant community you'll potentially be a part of.
Brunel University has a big law department, fun fact, it's the only department that has a separate library section for it.

Just let us know if you have further questions and we look forward to welcome you soon!

Best,

Amberin (Official Rep at Brunel University)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending