The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Placement

Hello guys.
I am applying to buck new university. Can someone please tell me about their placement areas and hospitals please. Thank you
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by Jite_whyte
Hello guys.
I am applying to buck new university. Can someone please tell me about their placement areas and hospitals please. Thank you

Hi @Jite_whyte

It's great to see you're interested in studying at Bucks - I'm so sorry for the delay in a reply, I must have missed your message.

You can view our nursing brochure online - from page 16 onward we have information about the placements areas.

Are you interested in studying adult, children's or mental health nursing with us?

Laura
]Hi!
I’m currently just about to start my second year at Bucks (mental health). As I am mental health And I’m not sure what type you are doing so it might be slightly different. My first placement was on a mental health ward and was such good experience definitely thrown in the deep end. I then went into a hospital into stroke unit followed by my LD placemnet. Doing the different types of placements was really helpful as it gave me such a good overview of multiple different aspects of nursing you Will come across in your career and it also most importantly it confirmed my choice to become a mental health nurse!
what locality would you reccomand? 1, 2, or 3? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending