The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity University Accommodation

Anyone here already applied for their LTU Accommodation? I've already booked Room 9F in All Saints Court, looking forward to meeting new people!
Original post by tomwillz35
Anyone here already applied for their LTU Accommodation? I've already booked Room 9F in All Saints Court, looking forward to meeting new people!

Moved to the uni forum :smile:
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

I've just finished applying for accommodation a few days ago for Fountains Court, hope it will be a good year starting September :smile:
I’ve paid my deposit for all saints court 🙌🏼
Reply 4
Just got my accommodation sorted in All Saints Court too. Doing film also, another coincidence that I am from the PE area too!
Reply 5
That’s awesome! Do you know if there’s a facebook group chat or anything for all saints or leeds trinity in general?
Reply 6
Not sure at all man. If you want to drop me an add or something on there incase something pops up, thats more than cool. Mitchell Fryer
Reply 7
Yeah I’ll add you dude! Tom Mace :smile:
Reply 8
Thomas deacon academy?
Reply 9
Is that your account? The one with thomas deacon academy where you go to study?
Reply 10
Yeah man, profile picture with the tarantino bit
Reply 11
Dude... this shits creepy, I live in Peterborough 😅😂 I live in yaxley 😂
Add my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/100000100718597 then just message me to be added to Leeds trinity chat ☺️
That’s awesome! Do you know if there’s a facebook group chat or anything for all saints or leeds trinity in general?

go onto Campus Society, from there you can talk to both students and to-be students from all different universities (including LTU) and they have accommodation areas to chat about
Reply 14
Original post by HeatherSykes
I've just finished applying for accommodation a few days ago for Fountains Court, hope it will be a good year starting September :smile:

Which flat are you, I also applied for Fountains Court - Flat 6
Confirmed my place at Fountains Court- Flat 24
Don't suppose anyones in the same boat as me picking ripon or whitby?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending