The Student Room Group

A Level OCR Salters Chemistry B

Hello,
I am really struggling with this course, the sheer amount of content and understand how to apply the information to exam questions.. can anyone help?
Would really appreciate it!!
Reply 1
Switch exam boards :mad:
Original post by sadiehoneysett
Hello,
I am really struggling with this course, the sheer amount of content and understand how to apply the information to exam questions.. can anyone help?
Would really appreciate it!!

Don't know if you still need any help but I am doing the same course -- although I am finding it difficult feel free to hmu about anything and if I can I will help x
Thank you so much!! I am having to reteach myself the whole course as my old chemistry teacher was pure rubbish and ended up getting the sack!! I’ve been getting better but it’s slow progress, I would love some help!x
Original post by sadiehoneysett
Thank you so much!! I am having to reteach myself the whole course as my old chemistry teacher was pure rubbish and ended up getting the sack!! I’ve been getting better but it’s slow progress, I would love some help!x

Trust me I relate, one of my teachers is awful and she "taught" half the course -- have you checked out chemguide and chemsheets? Both are websites that offer practice on the topics and they've acc helped me quite a bit x
I will have a look! Thank you so much x
Reply 6
The pre-release has been released: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/466501-...-june-2018.pdf

I've got some revision resources that people may find useful, they're on my OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhQAO2uyAQ8Iny2CwjRYs2nl7fqt

If people have some good resources questions/notes wise, lets share them!
There's a new thread about this spec
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by NChlebowska
Don't know if you still need any help but I am doing the same course -- although I am finding it difficult feel free to hmu about anything and if I can I will help x

do you have the ocr b chemistry cgp textbook digital version?

Quick Reply

Latest