The Student Room Group

4 digit UCAS code

Where can I find my 4 Digit UCAS Status Code is not in my email anyone knows how can I get it
Original post by Hazhar sendi
Where can I find my 4 Digit UCAS Status Code is not in my email anyone knows how can I get it

Ucas email it out after your place is confirmed in August.
Reply 2
I have a confirmation email from UCAS but there isn't a 4 digit number within the email, do I need to request it?
Original post by Ideal.C
I have a confirmation email from UCAS but there isn't a 4 digit number within the email, do I need to request it?

Is this for a student bank account? It should be on your UCAS account too :smile:
Reply 4
having the same issue atm - I don't have the email that shows the status code and I need it to open a student account
Original post by flaurie
Is this for a student bank account? It should be on your UCAS account too :smile:
Original post by artflop
having the same issue atm - I don't have the email that shows the status code and I need it to open a student account

Have you looked on your ucas account?
Reply 6
just looked- banks redirecting students to emails when its actually under 'student bank account info' in your hub
thank you <3
Original post by flaurie
Have you looked on your ucas account?
It was sent as an email for the last 4 years. It’s only also been on the UCAS hub in the last year or so (and UCAS didn’t think to tell the banks about the change :indiff: )
Where on the hub is the information? I can't seem to find it.
Nevermind, I found the code. It was in a promotional email about a student account with Santander Bank.
UCAS hub/your applications/your place confirmed/student finance
Something like that
Log into your UCAS online, on the top right hand side, click the first initial of ur name. click HUB. You will see the application status of the current year and a green tick ✅. Click check application. Scroll down abit and click BANK STATUS CODE. On this page you will be able to see your 4 digit code for the Banks + the 16 digit code.

Thank you
Reply 12
Original post by Hazhar sendi

Has anyone managed to find the code during the first term of uni. I left it a bit late to apply and applied through clearing and now can't find the 4 digit code and I haven't been sent an email with it on.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Keira1403
Has anyone managed to find the code during the first term of uni. I left it a bit late to apply and applied through clearing and now can't find the 4 digit code and I haven't been sent an email with it on.

Did you see the post before yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending