The Student Room Group

UCAS Status Code for Student Account

Does anyone know where I can find my UCAS Status code? I need it to apply for a student bank account. I checked my congrats email from UCAS on exam results day but there was no 4 digit code. I also checked the UCAS hub and I couldn't find it. maybe I'm just being blind but I can't find it anywhere
On UCAS hub there should be something saying bank status codes under/next to the green tick of a confirmed place under the heading Important Information. Click that link and you will see the 4 and 16 digit codes needed.
Original post by halex_04
Does anyone know where I can find my UCAS Status code? I need it to apply for a student bank account. I checked my congrats email from UCAS on exam results day but there was no 4 digit code. I also checked the UCAS hub and I couldn't find it. maybe I'm just being blind but I can't find it anywhere

Yup - it's not obvious where to find it. Log in to your UCAS hub. On the first page where it says 'Welcome back **********' and shows your confirmed uni and course, click 'Check application'. You should then see an 'Application status' page where there are several links including one for 'Bank status codes'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending