The Student Room Group

Who's going Falmouth university 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lucky you! I was quite late and only had a shared room in glasney and maritime studios as my options🙃 what campus are you in?
Hey, going to Falmouth in September. Just made Falmouth my firm choice for BA Graphic Design 👏
Reply 22
Original post by vrr_03
Lucky you! I was quite late and only had a shared room in glasney and maritime studios as my options🙃 what campus are you in?

oh thats annoying! I'm at Penryn campus as studying photography
Reply 23
Hey!

Confirmed Falmouth as my first choice!

Going to be studying Popular Music.

Applied for accommodation as well, managed to get Glasney as my first choice followed by The Sidings, fingers crossed for Glasney. :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Andeden
Hey!

Confirmed Falmouth as my first choice!

Going to be studying Popular Music.

Applied for accommodation as well, managed to get Glasney as my first choice followed by The Sidings, fingers crossed for Glasney. :smile:

Nice one!
I’m going to Falmouth too:smile: Studying Graphic Design❤️
Original post by Kmarks18
Hey, going to Falmouth in September. Just made Falmouth my firm choice for BA Graphic Design 👏

Me too✨
Reply 27
I’m gonna be studying Press and Editorial Photography!! My insta is Miacj5 pls talk to me am **** scared about going hahahah
Reply 28
I'll be studying fashion photography. If anyone wants to talk add me on ig @rytekiu :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by miacj5
I’m gonna be studying Press and Editorial Photography!! My insta is Miacj5 pls talk to me am **** scared about going hahahah

Hey Im studying Press and Editorial too! I will follow you on Instagram if you want to chat!! x
Original post by Georgia.mae
Hi!!
I was thinking of joining Falmouth arts uni this year, 2018, was wondering who else is?

Hiya, I’m currently on my gap year but have just been accepted for September 2018 to study fine art, I did an informal application from the open day, so apply for accommodation late aswell, and it seems like nothings left! Has anyone else heard of the new halls “packsaddle”, I wanted to apply to glasney but there’s only shared rooms or catered left!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending