The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Uni accommodation

Hey does anyone who’s applies to falmouth uni accommodation had any offers back yet?

I’ve just had an offer from Tuke house which was one of my last choices, and i’m confused if we get anymore offers or if it’s just one?

If anyone knows please lmk :smile:
Original post by Ligbd
Hey does anyone who’s applies to falmouth uni accommodation had any offers back yet?

I’ve just had an offer from Tuke house which was one of my last choices, and i’m confused if we get anymore offers or if it’s just one?

If anyone knows please lmk :smile:

Hi, Same happened to me this morning, got my absolute last choice option - Shared Study Bed at Glasney Village - I can't use a shared study bed room at all as I'm doing a computer degree and will be doing loads of online collaboration work from my room so would totally disturb whoever I was put to share with! No other offers possible, the office has said, unless for medical reasons. I asked them if there was a system issue, I was so sure it couldn't be right - messed up. Anyone else?
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by abbottxa
Hi, Same happened to me this morning, got my absolute last choice option - Shared Study Bed at Glasney Village - I can't use a shared study bed room at all as I'm doing a computer degree and will be doing loads of online collaboration work from my room so would totally disturb whoever I was put to share with! No other offers possible, the office has said, unless for medical reasons. I asked them if there was a system issue, I was so sure it couldn't be right - messed up. Anyone else?

I’m sorry this has also happened to you, if you hear anything else about whether it could be a system issue could you let me know.
I’m going to spend most of tomorrow also trying to contact the accom office
I've moved your thread to a more relevant section :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
I've moved your thread to a more relevant section :smile:

where has it moved to?
Original post by Anonymous
where has it moved to?

It used to be in the Chat section and I've moved it to Falmouth University section.

You can find out the section a thread is in at the top of the page
Screenshot_20220708-163419_Chrome.jpg
thank you !
Reply 7
Original post by abbottxa

i also got the the shared study bed and it was my last option too, i sent an email about how it will be difficult for me with my anxiety and as im doing fine art ill need a lot of space to do work in my room! its so frustrating that they did it through a ballot too, hopefully theyll respond to the email and/or other spaces will become available from people sending appeals and changing their choices :/

Quick Reply

Latest