The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

I'm Here

hey...

I've been in the Kings College Halls for a few days now, and I'm really enjoying it... spoken to people at the SSA and Great Dover street, and they're finding it quite a bit harder to meet people and make friends. I have a room in Plats :rolleyes: it's really nice.. the walls are freshly painted and we have wooden floors. The bed's really confy!

Anyway... I enrolled yesterday and have induction lectures tomorrow and the next day. Went to the badge party last night and got a bit drunk. Going to the waterfront bar tonight :wink:

Hope everyone else is getting on ok

*Tara*
Good stuff. I'm planning on popping into KCH on Thursday evening to go to bod's bar and watch the movie.(:wink:)

Places to go in Camberwell:-
Fox on the Hill (Wetherspoons)
Sun and Doves (Cold Harbour Lane, nr Nando's)
The Grove (Camberwell Grove, Cool place for pizzas and to watch football)
Funky Munky & The Castle are just off the green, these have late licences and are cool to chill out in until 1-2am. :cool:

Me and my friends moved into a flat in Camberwell after being in halls last year, we were on the bus on monday, andcoming through Camberwell the KCH freshers really did stick out like sore thumbs. :tongue:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I assume you posted from a internet cafe... i didn't think you had your computer logins etc yet?

Unless you have internet in your room... which i did. I got a BT phoneline and 1mbit ADSL installed, and shared with some mates in the same corridor wirelessly. :tongue:
Reply 3
I'm moving into Nutford House tomorrow - had to commute in to enrol and for induction - quite excited now!
Reply 4
Glad to see that you decided to take up the offer!
Reply 5
dazmanultra
I assume you posted from a internet cafe... i didn't think you had your computer logins etc yet?

Unless you have internet in your room... which i did. I got a BT phoneline and 1mbit ADSL installed, and shared with some mates in the same corridor wirelessly. :tongue:

they've just set up a wireless Internet connection in the computer room and common room, so I can log in on my laptop :wink: it's quite cool
Weirdo
they've just set up a wireless Internet connection in the computer room and common room, so I can log in on my laptop :wink: it's quite cool

Ha ha, I was the one that suggested that! :biggrin:

Might pop into the bar this weekend actually.

Latest