Accommodation Guide for Undergraduate Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
to the students with a guarantee who have not yet received an offer
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Does anyone know how I go about getting my damage deposit back from Broadgate?
Reply 182
email them on [email protected]

include your flat address and student ID number
If there are no places for accommodation left, does anyone know anything about the off-campus housing? As in how far away it is, what it's like, costs etc..
Ive got into nottingham, it was my first choice but i replied to my offers quite late so didnt get insurance but im on the waiting list.. it says my offer has not been processed yet.. should i wait and see if it changes or ring them..? worried!

Thanks, so if there is no accommodation on campus will the uni just tell me to do it all myself from this website or do they arrange something for you? Also, would you say that you miss out being off campus?
Reply 187
We will help as much as we can, but a lot of the assistance is likely to come via unipol.
BrenLee
email them on [email protected]

include your flat address and student ID number

I haven't been given this ? I didn't make my offer by 1 UMS point so I'm not sure what the procedure is now ?
hey guys, i know its a bit early to say this, but i need some help on this payment to my university accommodation using my natwest student account. the university requires me to transfer funds to the bank name (very long address), sortcode, for the credit of, account number, and also i need to tell the bank to quote the a specific name and number to the bank when making payments, how do i do this online?? the number of characters is not even enough for the bank name, and also has no place where i can enter the quote for making payments, is there a better way instead of using online??
Reply 190
Hi. I am in Madison court in Raleigh park.
I have paid my deposit.. and now i need to pay for the 1st term. i have gone on the derwent living online payment proccess and it asks for my DOB (1990) but latest it goes up to is 1989! ... so i can't proceed to pay anything !
Anyone else having these problems?
Also I havn't even set up my Natwest student account. GRRR confusing!
kati6
I have paid my deposit.. and now i need to pay for the 1st term. i have gone on the derwent living online payment proccess and it asks for my DOB (1990) but latest it goes up to is 1989! ... so i can't proceed to pay anything !

I don't think you can start paying until 1st september (says on the accommodation payment schedule letter), and until you've registered as a student of Nottingham uni
Reply 192
CS_Prodigy
I don't think you can start paying until 1st september (says on the accommodation payment schedule letter), and until you've registered as a student of Nottingham uni

Oh right ! .. ok.. thanks. that helps :o:
Reply 193
kati6

Just give them a call on +44 (0) 115 970 31 37
Reply 194
BrenLee
Honestly we can't tell yet but fill in the form here and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. (probably a week).

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nh/students/accomm/Late_Undergraduate_Applicants.htm

I filled that in 4 days ago and still waiting for the answer :s-smilie: I really don't want to live off-campus.
If we arrange off-campus accommodation and Nottingham then tell us they have found somewhere for you to live on campus, what then happens to your lease off campus and your deposit etc?
Reply 196
julija
I filled that in 4 days ago and still waiting for the answer :s-smilie: I really don't want to live off-campus.

Like I said, probably a week.
when do we send our hall residence form off?? do we send it off after we've registered as students at nottingham??
Reply 198
CS_Prodigy
when do we send our hall residence form off?? do we send it off after we've registered as students at nottingham??

Send it now, it really doesn't matter much.
Reply 199
Burge
What's the rent like around Nottingham? Turns out I have no money. For years 2 and 3 I'm going to live like an illegal immigrant. 30 people in a house or something, and I'll sell my 360 and other non-essentials.

Year 1 will be luxurious though :biggrin:

Private sector, a room in a shared decent house will usually go about £60 - £70 per week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending