The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

BPP Scholarship

I want to study the LPC in 2019. Really want to get the BPP Vice Chancellor scholarship, any advice anyone who has previously got a scholarship will be really helpful! Giving my self a year to prepare for all your suggestions. Thank you so much in advance.
Hello, I was wondering if you got the scholarship? If so could you please help me. I’m planing to do the BPTC in September 2020 and want to apply for the scholarship. The application form seems pretty long. Was wondering if I could get any help? Thank you in advance!
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
Original post by lawstudent58
I want to study the LPC in 2019. Really want to get the BPP Vice Chancellor scholarship, any advice anyone who has previously got a scholarship will be really helpful! Giving my self a year to prepare for all your suggestions. Thank you so much in advance.

I am a BPTC graduate recently. Passed in one attempt. I have got notes for each Chapter for the BPTC modules. As long as you read the notes, reading additional material, practicing lots of questions. I feel it’s possible to finish the BPTC in one attempt. There are people who struggled but do not let them fear you. Just try your best ! Do not hesitate to contact me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending