The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depends where. In my gym we have communal showers but it's fine because I know the blokes and we even have bit of fun too. My ass has been slapped a few times! all in good fun.

But I would never use the communal showers at the swimming pool again after a disturbing experience . Lets just say the promiscuous Gays have moved from public parks at night and bathouses into public swimming pools. They used to have girls even cleaning the male changing rooms and shower area but since they stopped that it has got very dodgy for bum bandits. Would not be surprised if it was the bummers who complained about the girls .It is not just me either a couple of other fellas made jokes about it.One guy walked to the pool and saw two old fellas holding hands and walked right out again after moaning at the staff.
PoxyPig
Women / girls tend to be obsessed with their appearance far more than men / boys. They're also more concerned what others think of them. Hence more girls saying 'no way' to communal showers.
Yet all you usually see of a girl is her tits, bum & bush. :lazy:
Boys bits are much more visible and interesting, especially if they suddenly find that uncontrollable erection pops up! :medieval:
:oink:

I guess. Nice use of emoticons :p:

Still, we, or should I say, other women do it to themselves. Even if we took men out of the equation, we wouldn't be so concerned about our appearances if we didn't hassle each other about our looks. I remember in the PE changing rooms girls would look and make fun of each other; someone said my thighs were the size of tree trunks for goodness sakes :rolleyes: (The same girl who said Beyonce was fat).
Reply 102
OK seroiusly what your talking about is complete nonsense i'm 13 and i have to have a shower completely naked infront ofother kids in my year plus older kids in my school so your problem is so small compared to mine.
Original post by dude209
OK seroiusly what your talking about is complete nonsense i'm 13 and i have to have a shower completely naked infront ofother kids in my year plus older kids in my school so your problem is so small compared to mine.

You resurrected a 3 year old thread, you know... with your only post, too.
Original post by desdemonata
You resurrected a 3 year old thread, you know... with your only post, too.

I was just thinking the same thing, interesting choice for a first post!
Reply 105
I'm fine with it, as long as I don't know the people I'm showering with.
Reply 106
I'm ok with communal showers. It's generally considered a bit ghey for a guy to be too afraid or ashamed to use them.

Having said that I'm not fat and work out so have nothing to be ashamed of. Having said that if its cold outside it can be a bit embaressing until you warm up.:biggrin:
Old thread but I don't mind communal showers.
Reply 108
I'm fine with communal changing rooms as its easy to hide yourself if you need to strip naked, communal showers then no unless I really needed too shower, even then my solution would just to wear my boxers, problem solved.
I don't mind using communal showers, they don't bother me. I just personally though, wouldn't get fully naked in them, I prefer to stay in my swimming shorts (because the only times were I use communal showers now-a-days is after I've done some sort of water related sport, such as swimming, scuba diving etc.).
Reply 110
Its so weird how many people are terrified of being seen naked. We're just a nation rife with physical insecurity, aren't we?
Used to have to in primary school after PE in year 3/4 and didn't bother me then.

I never would now though; as many have said above would rather go home dirty and shower at home than use a communal shower.

Just personal preference I guess.
First used one in year 7.

Didn't care then, don't care now.

Latest

Trending

Trending