The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Code Leicester September 2024

Tenancy Takeover September 2024 for 48 weeks

£153 per week including electricity package

£1000 contributed to the final rent instalment on 24th April 2025, the rent would normally be £174 per week.

Block C, River View Studio, 4th floor.

Tenancy takeover for September 2024 for 48 weeks at Code Leicester, 4th floor river view self contained studio. Close to De Montfort University, Leicester University and Addict Dance.

https://codestudents.co.uk/code-leicester

Studio is self contained with own kitchen area with cooker and fridge and en-suite shower room. Lovely studio overlooking the river.

Free use of a well equipped gym, dance studios, large communal areas and outdoor space. On site security. Code host free weekly events.
(edited 1 month ago)
Why are u moving out?
Could you give details of the room? What package did you get with code?
Reply 3
Original post by Mubeenur786
Could you give details of the room? What package did you get with code?
I have received an offer from another University so I won't be moving to Leicester at all now so I need to get the tenancy taken over for the academic year. The rent includes the electricity package. The room is a self contained studio, which it own kitchen with cooker, sink and fridge, en-suite shower room, double bed, large wardrobe, double bed, desk and tv. If you have a look at the Code Leicester website it has all the information of all of the on site facilities, it has a great gym which is free to use, large communal areas and they host weekly events. It is in a lovely location in Block C overlooking the river.
Hi
I’m in the same boat with my daughter who has now been offered a place at her first choice uni. Have you had any luck with anyone taking over your contract please?
Reply 5
Not yet, but it is still quite early on for people to confirm uni places.
Original post by jacey007
Not yet, but it is still quite early on for people to confirm uni places.
Gosh it’s so awful. I think my daughter is going to have to stay in the Leicester uni as I dread to now accept the other uni and end up paying two accommodations 😢

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending