The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Yo need a good private hall in Oxford

Looking for some good private student halls in oxford. Wondering if anyone at brookes is at any they would reccomend that looks good and you can get a good nights sleep in.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Hi I have first floor room in Cheney Student Village available for rent from June 5 to August 31. Large kitchen and right next to reception and laundry. En-suite toilet and shower. Will be organised through the accommodation bureau of Oxford Brookes University (must be an Oxford Brookes Student) If you are interested in please contact me
Hi there,

I'm a current student myself at Brookes and will be going into my final year. This question's a really common one, but unfortunately I don't really have a straightforward answer because it honestly depends on a number of things. You'd have to consider which campus your course is based at, whether or not you mind being super close or super far from campus, whether you'd mind having a shared bathroom or your own kitchen, and how long you need the contract to be (whether you'd like to have a shorter lease to go home over the summer or stay in Oxford to work, for example). It also really depends how much you can afford to pay for accommodation and your student loan. You can generally get a good night's sleep in any of the accommodation options as long as it's the right one for you.

I was living in Westminister Halls during my first year, moved to Sinnet Court for my second, and will be moving to Dorset House for my third. The only issue was that my first-year courses were based on a different campus when I was living in Westminister Halls so I had to commute from the halls on the bus for about 30-45 minutes everytime (but that was my fault for not researching!). My best advice is to have a browse on the website here and check out the virtual 360 tours.

I hope that this helps!

Tina
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending