The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

conventry university or oxford brookes university or roehampton uni

please give me honest review. For MBA
which uni and city give mordern lifestyle?
job opportunities which is better?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi!

Here is some information about our MBA and Roehampton!

About our MBA:

Dual accreditation with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).

Participate in the Global Leadership Programme which will develop your skillset and professionalism through lectures, workshops and networking.

You can take an optional, paid placement in Year 2. Where possible, this will be tailored to your individual interests and career aspirations. But wherever your placement takes you, it will enable you to:

Learn on the job

Influence decisions

Contribute to business development and projects.

About Roehampton:

Located in the middle of south-west London.

Job opportunities, culture and nightlife of one of the greatest cities in the world.

Close to Putney and Hammersmith and within easy reach of central London (just 55mins via public transport, costing £4.55)

Free student bus service.

In 2022/23, our careers teams supported over 8000 students with interview coaching, CV building and job opportunities.

Top ten in the UK for postgraduate student satisfaction (PTES, 2022, 2023)

I hope this helps with choosing between the 3, good luck!

Roehampton
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2

Oxford Brookes - certainly not Coventry.

Hi!

Thank you for your interest in our MBA programme. We're excited to tell you more about it. Here are some of the highlights of our MBA programme:

-Accreditation: Our MBA programme has been double-accredited by The Association of MBAs and The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), ensuring the quality of your education.

-Flexibility: You can choose to study with us mostly on campus, fully online, or a blended learning option. This way, you can choose the learning method that suits you best.

-Rankings: We're proud to say that our MBA programme has been ranked top 20 in QS World Online MBA rankings 2023 and ranked 7 in QS Europe Online MBA rankings 2023.

For more information about our MBA programme, please visit our course page. We also have a webpage with profiles of our MBA students and alumni, where you can read about their experiences and jobs.

Oxford is a modern city with many activities to do and visit. As well as being an ideal student city it is also well-connected to other cities, such as London, Bath, and Bristol. You can learn more about the city via this link.

We hope this information is helpful to you. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending