The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Pets

I know it says in the rules you cannot have any pets however are there any people who have pets or know how to keep them without being caught??
Original post by lilywells3b
I know it says in the rules you cannot have any pets however are there any people who have pets or know how to keep them without being caught??

What sort of pet?

If you are caught you are likely to be evicted. I dont think it makes sense. You could always look for private and rent a flat where they will allow it. Also rare and difficult.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hi @lilywells3b

I presume you are talking about keeping a pet in halls?

The no pet rule is in place not only for the safety and wellbeing of the animal but also for the consideration of other students, especially in case of allergies. If you do bring a pet into halls, this is breach of contract and the neccesary steps will be taken.

I know that living away from pets can be difficult but with the size of rooms in halls of residence as well as most halls being close to busy roads, it's really not a safe place.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Chris :smile:

Just don't bring an animal-if it's not seen, it will be heard, and you will get evicted due to breach of contract.

If yo really loved your animal you'd leave it at home
Reply 4
Is it aloud to have reptiles(caged) as I only have 2 options either get rid of him because my family doesn't like snakes or find a room outside and I have to pay by myself for everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending