The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Pearsons Unit 2 31489H Summer 2023 - Developing a Marketing Campaign

Hi all,

This is a space for everyone who is taking the BTEC Business Unit 2 Summer task - Developing a Marketing Campaign.

How are you all feeling, are you prepared and ready to go?

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone else doing the may 2023 exam pls
@user297463 - Here you go, quiet right now but I'm sure we will get a few people jumping on now it's been set up!
Reply 3
thank you
Original post by user297463
thank you

You're welcome! How is your preperation going! When is your task?
@04113028 - Here you are :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Sharing off site group chats is strictly against our guidlines and is in place for the saftey of our users. Please feel free to use this thread to chat about the up coming exam and share any tips or guidance that you have!
Reply 8
@nessa7484 @kdogch3m this is the thread the evil homer created 🙂

Hahah was just about to do the same thing. Welcome pals :smile:
Reply 10

thank you 👍🏾😁
im retaking my exam and i struggled with timing last time, does anyone have tips for dealing with timing ?
Reply 12
Original post by fleursfiles
im retaking my exam and i struggled with timing last time, does anyone have tips for dealing with timing ?

i struggled with time on my mock aswell but my teacher said to like spend maximum 10 mins on aims and objectives, around 30-40 mins on analysis of market and justification. and then the budget and timescale should take maximum 20 mins or less and then spend most time on marketing mix as it is the one with most marks.
Reply 13
Hi, is anyone else doing the exam tomorrow, what are the things that you included in the research part
Reply 14
yes
Reply 15
i think its anything that will help you when you are talking about trends, competitors, target market, and market size, structure, and share. Also things for like your justification for Pestle
Original post by 231Joeee
Hi, is anyone else doing the exam tomorrow, what are the things that you included in the research part

hi so im confused on the part a and what can i bring into the exam so i know i can bring in a double sided paper with stuff to help me but can i bring it into part b im confused on part a im not sure how it works exactly could you help please
Reply 17
Original post by mark1113243
hi so im confused on the part a and what can i bring into the exam so i know i can bring in a double sided paper with stuff to help me but can i bring it into part b im confused on part a im not sure how it works exactly could you help please

to part a, you can bring any notes you want and use the internet also, in the two hours you can write on the two sides of the A4 paper or if you're doing it in computer then 2 pages. they then take it at the end of the two hours to check it and they give it back for part b
Reply 18
What is everyone’s prediction for what the business is going to be???
(edited 11 months ago)
Hey :smile:

Just to let you know I've merged a few conversations about this exam together so you can chat amongst yourselves.

Good luck, let me know how you get on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending