The Student Room Group

Old tv series on kix!

Scroll to see replies

Legend of the dragon I remember watching it and tried to find it for so long
Original post by CPurrple
Anyone remember this anime were there was a high school boy who was also like a hero in space and fought creatures in space and also his schoo locker had a secret entrance to his secret lair. He was in this sort of team of hero’s in space

It's called grossology
Reply 22
Clay kids?
Is it called Roswell Conspiracies Legends,Myths and Aliens
Reply 24
I think the show you are looking for Amazing Extraordinary Friends
I believe it’s called Brady’s beasts
Original post by Grace_theo
I used to watch a tv series on kix it would normally come on at 19:00 but I can’t remember the name of it. It was about a group of teens who used to save their town from weird attack’s like giant spiders and stuff. Any help?

Brady’s beasts
Reply 27
I think your talking about MAGI-NATION. thats the only one i can think of, they used to have their own monsters in these gems.
Oh no it’s an alien invasion
3 years late but if it helps I recently found it after randomly thinking about it from my childhood, it's not as good as you thought it'd be but the name is
Reply 30
I used to watch a tv series on kix it would normally come on at 19:00 but I can’t remember the name of it. It was about a group of teens who used to save their town from weird attack’s like giant spiders and stuff. Any help?

Could be either Brady's Beasts or Amazing Extraordianry Friends, or Roswell Conspiracies (i doubt it) but more likely you were watching Pop, and you were watching Archie's weird mysteries
spongebob
Reply 32

its called spider riders

Quick Reply

Latest