The Student Room Group

What are you guys into right now?

This can be music, TV shows, series, YouTube, anything really, just up for a discussion
Reply 1
been really into crystal castles recently
Ancient history.
Movies and tv series', yeah, ive hardly watched those in many years on the regs
Original post by MCkaz
been really into crystal castles recently

what exactly are they? they sound cool
gilmore girls, reading the guardian and cinnamon raisin bagels would be my current top 3
Reply 6
Original post by AndreaSonic2
what exactly are they? they sound cool

GREAT band, listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSc7Oxi0wWE&t=639s
Reply 7
Saw a great band last week called Black Coast. Album is worth a go.
might give it a try
Reply 9
Not falling into old temptations and addictions.

Doesn't help that I feel dead inside.
Reply 10
This can be music, TV shows, series, YouTube, anything really, just up for a discussion

Just finished watching Anne with An E for the first time! Need more of Gilbert and Anne, VERY upset it was cancelled (Altho i went into the binge having an idea of how it ends and knowing it was cancelled after 3 seasons :/ ). Also watching Blackish, currently on season 6 :smile:
Original post by JasB01
Just finished watching Anne with An E for the first time! Need more of Gilbert and Anne, VERY upset it was cancelled (Altho i went into the binge having an idea of how it ends and knowing it was cancelled after 3 seasons :/ ). Also watching Blackish, currently on season 6 :smile:

I watch a show that was cancelled after 1 season, none of the fans are happy
Quiz shows
Cooking shows
recently got into reading. i’m reading death on the nile atm. i’ve been rewatching a few of my fav movies, such as ‘us’ ‘oceans8’ ‘knives out’ and ‘booksmart’ i also finished lupin and peaky blinders

Nothing but Thieves

Quick Reply

Latest