The Student Room Group

Got my nose pierced 2 days ago and ripped out

I got my nose pierced two days ago with a corkscrew piercing and I managed to pull it out in my sleep. I woke up and managed to get ear different type of piercing I never but it hurts so bad now to even touch and I'm wanting to get the corkscrew piercing back in but I don't know how long the pain will last. Can anyone's help me out??
Mine fell out in my sleep after I had mine done as well. I couldn't get mine back in again and could only put an earring inn temporarily. It ended up closing up in my sleep when the stud fell out again ooops! I would say go back to where you got it pierced amd see if they can help and ask about the pain, as long as you have it back in and keep it clean it should be fine :smile:
Go to a professional piercing place (which I'm assuming you went to in the first place to have a screw fitted?) and they'll be able to open the hole up again to place your piercing back in.

How's it feeling now? The initial trauma of ripping it out is going to be irritating it on top of the jewellery you're currently wearing.

Good luck!
I got my nose done on Saturday and today is Monday my piercing fell out and I can’t put it back in however I can put a ring in but want the other one in how do I do it and will it hurt
All you gotta do is let it heal up from putting it back in it will close up if you don't put it back in
Original post by Dwill.43567
I got my nose done on Saturday and today is Monday my piercing fell out and I can’t put it back in however I can put a ring in but want the other one in how do I do it and will it hurt
Mine fell out while I was sleeping and I ofc washed my hands and cleaned the area and slid a different jewelry in, it didn’t hurt more of eyes watering than anything. Just keep an eye on it and clean it more often and it should heal right up! Hope this helps!!

Quick Reply

Latest