The Student Room Group

Looking for female flatmate MANCHESTER one bedroom available

, I have the perfect accommodation for you which sounds perfect for yourself! It's a 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bedroom going spare, plus your own bathroom! If you decide to take the room, you'll be sharing the apartment with a lovely girl called Zainab. It's located in the popular Manchester student heartland of Fallowfields , Mayfair Court provides an excellent location, close to great local facilities, amazing public transport links and the University of Manchester campus, MMU & Salford. Here is why I chose Mayfair Court: -BUS STOP DIRECTLY OUTSIDE THE ACCOMMADATION - HUGE LIVING SPACE - ALL BILLS INCLUDED - SAINSBURY'S OPPOSITE RENT P/W - £142 (ALL BILLS INCLUDED) DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID ALREADY (£270)
Reply 1
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "find your flatmates" forum for you :smile:
Reply 2
what is the rent per week for this room. I will be a new student attending the University of Manchester. I am due to arrive by the weekend or early next week.
Reply 3
hi! I have a room available in my house, its 125 per week and there's three lovely girls! its in the heart of fallowfield 2 mins away from the bus stop. there are two bathrooms and the room is super big, if you want to know more message me!
Reply 4
Hi,

Can you tell me how close is the accommodation to the university of Manchester. Is it close to bus and train routes, supermarkets etc. Is the price inclusive of all bills?

Can I have some photos please.

Thanks as I await your response.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by risie
what is the rent per week for this room. I will be a new student attending the University of Manchester. I am due to arrive by the weekend or early next week.

Hi! The rent P/W is £142 and you are getting a fully furnished apartment included in that price, as well as your own bathroom! Moving day is this weekend so please contact me if you are interested asap!
Reply 6
Original post by risie
Hi,

Can you tell me how close is the accommodation to the university of Manchester. Is it close to bus and train routes, supermarkets etc. Is the price inclusive of all bills?

Can I have some photos please.

Thanks as I await your response.

Hi! For the price of what I found this accommodation for it was one of the cheapest for how close and easy accessible it is to get to UoM! It is a 10 minute direct bus ride to the university, and the bus stop is right outside the accommodations door, which is why I chose this accommodation firstly!

There is a supermarket opposite the accommodation, and another one minute down the road. There is also a Starbucks on sight.

Yes, the bills are all inclusive!

The moving day is this weekend, so please check it out and message me for further details/

For PHOTOS follow this link: https://www.mezzino.co.uk/property/mayfair-court/

Thank You.
Thank you I am very interested. Is this still available please? If so can I move in this weekend? Please reply
Maddy ( short for Madelaine).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending