The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to take my tenancy in Double Bed Room in Manchester City Centre!

Silver Plus Non Ensuite Double Bed room in a 4 all girl student flat!

Looking for a new female student tenant to replace my tenancy as I am no longer studying at university the next academic year. All girls in the flat are clean and very friendly!

The room is under Dwell Student Living and is their Manchester Student Village branch and located in Manchester City Centre so very close to the University of Manchester as well as MMU. For a 360 degree tour of the flat go to the Dwell Student Living website and select their Manchester Student Village branch/location: https://dwellstudent.co.uk/location/manchester/manchester-student-village/silver-plus-non-ensuite-4-bed-flat/?academic_year=next
This is a private student accommodation.

Directly from Dwell Student Living:

The Silver Plus Non Ensuite is a medium sized bedroom, containing a small double bed, wardrobe, shelving, study desk and chair. It’s one of our more recently refurbished room types, and is set within a 4 bed flat meaning you’d share the toilet/shower-room, kitchen and lounge area with your flatmates.

All rooms have 100 MB Wi-Fi, which is included in your rent along with all other utility bills and contents insurance. This helps offer you hassle-free living, knowing your bills are already covered!

The contract is a 44 week contract at £169 per week, with a £200 deposit.

Please get in contact with me if interested by replying to this thread!
(edited 9 months ago)
Hi can i have your Whatsapp number for further discussion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending