The Student Room Group

URGENT 🚨 replacement tenant student accommodation Manchester iQ Wilmslow park

I won’t be able to keep the contract with iQ and I am looking for someone who can take over my place, in the flat there is only four bedrooms and all of them are en-suite, it has a big shared kitchen which is pretty clean, the flatmates are really nice and quiet. Overall the place is in a good location with many supermarkets nearby and close to uni

The contract is from 05/01 to 06/07 but if you need an early date to move you can ask me

If you need more details about the room Im happy to reply all of them 😊
Reply 1
Original post by Annikaheyne
I won’t be able to keep the contract with iQ and I am looking for someone who can take over my place, in the flat there is only four bedrooms and all of them are en-suite, it has a big shared kitchen which is pretty clean, the flatmates are really nice and quiet. Overall the place is in a good location with many supermarkets nearby and close to uni

The contract is from 05/01 to 06/07 but if you need an early date to move you can ask me

Hello, is this still available? If so how much is the rent? Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by elufc1
Original post by Annikaheyne

Hello yes it is still available, the rent is £277 per week
Reply 3
Original post by elufc1
Are you still looking for an accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending