The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
A wee bit of season 9 casting news

Spoiler

Addendum: Is Tony using 'Just for Men'? :p: He should try going the silver fox Gibbs look if he is! ^_^
(edited 12 years ago)
does anybody know where i can watch the new season on the internet or can download it from? i'm having NCIS withdrawal symptoms!! :-)
Original post by Yuna47
A wee bit of season 9 casting news

Spoiler

Addendum: Is Tony using 'Just for Men'? :p: He should try going the silver fox Gibbs look if he is! ^_^

Interesing it appears that Gibbs will be at the heart of NCIS in November with three episodes (possibly in a row) being about him. Wonder if this is accidential or we are now getting "character months" - mimi arcs focusing on characters.
Just found out some new info on 9x05

Spoiler

A lot of characters are returning lately, Im glad as it has kept the wheels rolling instead of a stream of episodes that arn`t season/show plot related. Oh and loving Gibbs giving Palmer wedding advice.
Reply 604
Original post by jordanelouise
does anybody know where i can watch the new season on the internet or can download it from? i'm having NCIS withdrawal symptoms!! :-)

Wish I could help but I'm afraid bums get kicked here for doing that as it's against TSR rules :frown:
Reply 605
Original post by elitepower
Just found out some new info on 9x05

Spoiler

A lot of characters are returning lately, Im glad as it has kept the wheels rolling instead of a stream of episodes that arn`t season/show plot related. Oh and loving Gibbs giving Palmer wedding advice.

Awesome! I really liked the person you mention in the spoiler! :biggrin:
I wholeheartedly agree it's great having little things like characters returning that tie the seasons together! ^_^
Original post by Yuna47
Awesome! I really liked the person you mention in the spoiler! :biggrin:
I wholeheartedly agree it's great having little things like characters returning that tie the seasons together! ^_^

I feel like they are spreading the story more evenly this season if you get what I mean. Usually the end of the season is the stronger half as the plot is drawing together but this season the opening episodes are strong, not the usual filler, and I think it is the better for it. I am really looking forward to some of the new episodes, mainly november.

On a convinently related note, bit of scheduling info

Spoiler

I feel like they are spreading the story more evenly this season if you get what I mean. Usually the end of the season is the stronger half as the plot is drawing together but this season the opening episodes are strong, not the usual filler, and I think it is the better for it.

Interesting you should say that. I would say this is the weakest start to a season NCIS has had in a while...
Reply 608
Season 9 spoiler

Potential Spoiler?
Reply 609
Hi :smile:
I'm new,
I love NCIS been watching it for years :biggrin:
I love McGee! Does anyone else?

On another note I liked the last episode,but I'm sure there was already an abandoned boat episode, some of the storylines seem a bit recycled now, has anyone noticed this?
Reply 610
Original post by AJCSShp
Hi :smile:
I'm new,
I love NCIS been watching it for years :biggrin:
I love McGee! Does anyone else?

On another note I liked the last episode,but I'm sure there was already an abandoned boat episode, some of the storylines seem a bit recycled now, has anyone noticed this?

Welcome to the society! ^_^

McGee is awesome, but I don't think he looks as cuddly now? What are your thoughts on his weight loss and new look? (I reckon good on him but he's more like McGee 2.0 to me now lol!)

The recycling happens with most shows eventaully I guess :frown: But I still don't want NCIS to ever end lol! (Except for when the time is right of course! At least it will be post-graduation for me, I don't think I would get any leniency from the uni for the trauma caused by a favourite show ending lol!)

Feel free to start a debate, a quote quiz, questions etc. We gotta get this place lively again! (Says she who will be away and internetless next week :redface:)
Original post by AJCSShp

I can think of two "abandoned boat" storylines that we've seen previously. However, this episode was NOTHING like Chimera (5.06) and not really much like Out-Laws and In-Laws (7.06). Like Yuna says, you have to expect some recycling when something has been going this long, but I think NCIS has done well to stay fresh. In part that has been down to its ability to slowly develop. Seasons 1, 2 and 3 are completely different - and I would say the show has taken a new direction in since Rocky Carroll joined the cast.
Reply 612
I wish Fornell makes another appearance soon. I love the bond he has with Gibbs. The storyline this season isn't the best imo. The old ep's when Ziva first joined were the best. I still love the show and will continue to watch it.

Abby/Ziva are my fav :tongue: Abby's brains and Zivas kickass skills.
Reply 613
Original post by Yuna47
Welcome to the society! ^_^

McGee is awesome, but I don't think he looks as cuddly now? What are your thoughts on his weight loss and new look? (I reckon good on him but he's more like McGee 2.0 to me now lol!)

The recycling happens with most shows eventaully I guess :frown: But I still don't want NCIS to ever end lol! (Except for when the time is right of course! At least it will be post-graduation for me, I don't think I would get any leniency from the uni for the trauma caused by a favourite show ending lol!)

Feel free to start a debate, a quote quiz, questions etc. We gotta get this place lively again! (Says she who will be away and internetless next week :redface:)

Thank you! :smile:
Yeah! I did like him when he was cuddly, but I think the weight lose suits him.
I would be devastated if NCIS ended it is by far my favourite american tv show, CSI is still going so I assume NCIS has a few more seasons:smile:
:smile:
Original post by tsrstar
I wish Fornell makes another appearance soon. I love the bond he has with Gibbs. The storyline this season isn't the best imo. The old ep's when Ziva first joined were the best. I still love the show and will continue to watch it.

Abby/Ziva are my fav :tongue: Abby's brains and Zivas kickass skills.

Well if you like Fornell, you love the new episode

Spoiler

Other november news. 5 episodes this month :biggrin: !

After next week's episode

Spoiler

There is also another exciting episode at the end of November

Spoiler

So to round up the order of that info

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
There is a NCIS society?!
Where have I been all my life??! lol
I've been addicted to NCIS this past year. I've managed to catch up on all episodes and I'm loving it!
I think season 9 had been really amazing so far but I'm not looking forward to seeings Tony's father again - I don't know why but I really dislike his character and find him really annoying.
Original post by anonymous_angel_16
There is a NCIS society?!
Where have I been all my life??! lol
I've been addicted to NCIS this past year. I've managed to catch up on all episodes and I'm loving it!
I think season 9 had been really amazing so far but I'm not looking forward to seeings Tony's father again - I don't know why but I really dislike his character and find him really annoying.

Hello

You managed to catch up on nearly 200 episodes in a year? Wow, thats dedication.

I kinda see your point with Tony's father - the first time he turned up, the whole episode was about him and the case was solved in basically ten minutes so that annoyed me. But I found the season 8 episode he was in better, maybe because he was there for a reason. He isn't my favorite guest start or family member in that case (bring back trent kort!) but at least it promises more Tony screentime.

They have released what episode he will appear in, well not confirmed it but out of the two guareteed possibilities and with the title it is pretty obvious.

Spoiler

I'm hoping it clears up some more tony backstory better than baltimore did

BTW meaning to ask this, did anyone hear in the premiere the line "Don't think I forgot about that kid in baltimore"?
Just found out some interesting news about this weeks and next weeks episodes (the two parter), it is getting very interesting

Spoiler

Now since this episode was announced, I was more curious than excited as NCIS does not normally have two parters except for finales/special events. With this cast list and the closeness to the 200th episode, I think this is going to be an important event.
Hello

You managed to catch up on nearly 200 episodes in a year? Wow, thats dedication.

I kinda see your point with Tony's father - the first time he turned up, the whole episode was about him and the case was solved in basically ten minutes so that annoyed me. But I found the season 8 episode he was in better, maybe because he was there for a reason. He isn't my favorite guest start or family member in that case (bring back trent kort!) but at least it promises more Tony screentime.

They have released what episode he will appear in, well not confirmed it but out of the two guareteed possibilities and with the title it is pretty obvious.

Spoiler

I'm hoping it clears up some more tony backstory better than baltimore did

BTW meaning to ask this, did anyone hear in the premiere the line "Don't think I forgot about that kid in baltimore"?

What can I do? Once you're addicted to NCIS, you jus can't stop watching!
You are right, it gives us more Tony time and I do like how the presence of his father reveals more about him. Its just the character that rubs me the wrong way.

Oh, I have no idea about the line in the premiere. I watch NCIS online so I'm not usually clued up on what's about to happen. I just get notified that an episode has been aired then it becomes my life's mission to watch it lol
Original post by anonymous_angel_16
What can I do? Once you're addicted to NCIS, you jus can't stop watching!
You are right, it gives us more Tony time and I do like how the presence of his father reveals more about him. Its just the character that rubs me the wrong way.

Oh, I have no idea about the line in the premiere. I watch NCIS online so I'm not usually clued up on what's about to happen. I just get notified that an episode has been aired then it becomes my life's mission to watch it lol

Yeah, I watch it online too so I'm not sure if I heard the line right as no-one else has meantioned it. If it was anything important, I'm sure it would have been meantioned by now.

Quick Reply

Latest