Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Lunch.

27th December

1 x quad expresso
3 x paracetamol
1 x slice of cheese
1 x cigarette

December? January January.. **** me i dont know what month it is.
Reply 441
Wow my body just seized momentarily. caffeine nicatine and pain killers make for the perfect architects lunch.
^ ouch. Get a sandwich from a nearby cafe or something, even if it costs 10 mins!
I always have to eat reasonably properly even if it is a stupid o'clock...

My project is so frustrating, it just hasn't clicked yet, I feel like I'm completely wasting my time at the moment.. blah.
ArchiBoi
Lunch.

27th December

1 x quad expresso
3 x paracetamol
1 x slice of cheese
1 x cigarette

December? January January.. **** me i dont know what month it is.

you want me to get you some food? I can cook you some mushroom rissotto??
Reply 444
lol redeamed. thanks yeahyeahyeahs. I have to get **** ready for friday. But how about we eat on Saturday come round here or something you can see my shoddy portfolio.

I need to go RIBA aswell and get a book. is riba bookshop open saturday?

i will skype you or text you or something friday.
I'm upset, my class mate took my drawer and locker in the studio because he said he thought i wasn't coming back to university anymore.

this course has ruined my life.

yes the riba book shop should be open, failing that, there is always the AA and waterstone off UCL.
Hi.... does any other architecture student just feel so stuck at sometimes that they have absolute minus motivation to do work (I say minus because even with no motivation you just have to do it..), because of other troubles and problems that are majorly taking over your life? Hm. I've found it easy to just "get on with it" as in work wise cause no matter what, it has to be done and there's much much so you can't really end up sitting here crying about something else, and if you do you end up crying about the work aswell lol., but coming across this life problem has really got me. :s-smilie:
Anyone?
Reply 447
All the time, that's why I emerged back on TSR. Procrastination stations all the time... coffee doesn't work, pills don't work, cigarette's don't work, diet/excecise - don't work.. Architecture basically puts you in this use fog of mental anxiety and it's very difficult to see through it....
Reply 448
My motivation is so dead right now.
lol.
No doubt I enjoy the course, a lot of work~ but i'm determined.. and it will all be worth it.
but right now..
haha..
i'm just in a "can't be arsed" mood..
someone MAKE me do my work...!!! I don't want my weekend to be all crammed with work that is in for monday.
time is flying..
arghh.

anyone's body clock messed up too?
the other day, i slept at 6pm after uni..and planned to wake up at 7pm. (nap?) and then i accidently slepted till 1.30am. So then I had dinner around 2am. Then i slept at 6.30am. and woke up at 8.30 am for uni...and came back at 3pm..and haha... the messed up sleeping continues...
Reply 449
cba cba cba cba cba cba hahaha
ArchiBoi
cba cba cba cba cba cba hahaha

Neither can I. I haven't done anything in the past few hours. Not good, not good.
Reply 451
i get this like tense feeling in my back from computer/bad posture and also in my fingers and hands. Humans are so inefficient. We will be obsolete soon.

I feel YOU MUST PRODUCE.. OUTPUT OUTPUT its like argh! output ,, everything must be "of the standard" argh argh!

damn.... ok coffee, breath.. argh output! efficency, can't stop its 9.30 your not allowed to stop at 9.30pm in architecture.. must work all night. be hard core. OUTPUT OUTPUT
stuck stuck stuck so damn stuck.
Reply 453
Hispanic-Impressions
stuck stuck stuck so damn stuck.

That's what Facebook just told me. What's up?
dschna
That's what Facebook just told me. What's up?

Ah I don't know, I'm just seriously lacking the driving factor/motivation/inspiration for this project. The thing that gets you excited and obsessed and makes you DO STUFF. I was hoping Barcelona would do the trick but it's just done the opposite. My whole year seems to be feeling similarily stuck, it's very frustrating. I've actually resorted to learning 3DS instead, at least I'm doing something vaguely useful rather than just staring at a piece of paper.

How's the school?
Reply 455
Hispanic-Impressions
Ah I don't know, I'm just seriously lacking the driving factor/motivation/inspiration for this project. The thing that gets you excited and obsessed and makes you DO STUFF. I was hoping Barcelona would do the trick but it's just done the opposite. My whole year seems to be feeling similarily stuck, it's very frustrating. I've actually resorted to learning 3DS instead, at least I'm doing something vaguely useful rather than just staring at a piece of paper.

How's the school?

How's it going? Well, it's not. Pen went to paper about 2 hours ago and not much got done. Tim Barton wants us to design an individual classroom around what happens within or some crap like that. We're not allowed squares or similar apparently, and I'm not designing obscure or star shaped rooms for the hell of it...

We'll have to see what he says on Thursday. Otherwise I think it has potential... just not realised YET...
UGH i have just wasted the entire day building a frame on revit (which I can't use properly so I've probably done everything in a really long-winded way and have only just noticed I've got the dimensions wrong. May aswell start again. GRRR.
Reply 457
Hour by Hour why does a simple drawing take 100 hours i have no idea Hours Hours Hours the clock spins HOUR HOUR HOUR HOUR HOUR HOUR
UGH I'm so stressed right now. I've inevitably ended up with the majority of the work for this stupid group project, and I've been struggling all day on the hardest section I've ever done and nobody could be bothered making an effort to help me. FFS you don't need three people working on a model, two of which are sitting around doing nothing and refusing to help with any of the drawings. Finally back from the studios and now I have to do a communications drawing exercise, model 6 buildings for another project and do three entries for my blog :eek3:

FML :frown:
ugh grumble i feel like what i am designing has the potential to turn out hideously ugly unless i do it really well. damn, wish i had someone harsh for my interim crit on friday. but i don't. wahwah, etcetc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending