The Student Room Group

UCL Architecture Interview

I recently got my invitation to interview, what are the interviews like? They said 5 minutes on portfolio so will the other 15 minutes be like a Cambridge interview?
Reply 1
Original post by mymelo
I recently got my invitation to interview, what are the interviews like? They said 5 minutes on portfolio so will the other 15 minutes be like a Cambridge interview?

Hi omg congrats how was it? I recently got an interview which will happen on the 9th of Feb and I'm rlly terrified. Is there a way you can tell me about your experience overall and what questions they asked you because I'm so nervous about them asking me questions about architecture as I haven't really done much research? Can you please get back to me once you see this message? Thanks
Original post by Hamoo18
Hi omg congrats how was it? I recently got an interview which will happen on the 9th of Feb and I'm rlly terrified. Is there a way you can tell me about your experience overall and what questions they asked you because I'm so nervous about them asking me questions about architecture as I haven't really done much research? Can you please get back to me once you see this message? Thanks

It's against TSR rules to share details of interviews as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. Expect the usual questions such a why architecture, why UCL and be prepared to talk through your portfolio.
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
It's against TSR rules to share details of interviews as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. Expect the usual questions such a why architecture, why UCL and be prepared to talk through your portfolio.

Oh my bad I didn’t know that. Thank you very much
Reply 4
Original post by Hamoo18
Oh my bad I didn’t know that. Thank you very much

Don't worry, they were very patient and asked pretty generic questions. They didn't try to catch me out and mostly asked about why I'm interested in architecture. I know it seems stressful but it really wasn't that bad. Good luck!
Original post by mymelo

when did you submit your portfolio thx!
Reply 6
Original post by elijahdiomampo
when did you submit your portfolio thx!

I think it was at the start of January/late december?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending