The Student Room Group
Best three years of my life overall. Obviously hasn't been perfect. Exams and constantly heavy workloads are often a downer and can create an abiding sense of guilt everytime you go out. The teaching hasn't always been great but generally quite excellent with some really inspiring lectureres. Made some great friends - yes there are a few too many rahs going around and college gossip can be a bit dreadful but overall its ben great to hang out with intelligent, friendly people
Mostly what I expected really.

The course lived up to my expectations, and the social side is as good as I imagined it would be...maybe better.

Basically, I expected to love it here and I do (just in case you think I'm lukewarm to it because it's what I expected)
Best three years of my life. Yes, it has been stressful and horrible at times- more so, I reckon, than elsewhere- and there have been disappointments and upsetting points, too, but overall I wouldn't want to have been anywhere else.
Reply 4
Absolutely fantastic. That's not to say there aren't negatives (there are definitely negatives), but have had an absolutely fantastic time and anticipate continuing to do so next year.
epitome
Absolutely fantastic. That's not to say there aren't negatives (there are definitely negatives), but have had an absolutely fantastic time and anticipate continuing to do so next year.

Oh beware my Lord of Jealousy &c.
Reply 6
*grins* Indeed.
chris1200
I don't think 'dillusionment' is a word...

Edit: Sooooo gonna get neg-repped for this!

Your fault for reading the thread title wrong, then.

Anyway. Cambridge is great. Work's a bit intense, but that's part of the fun. :wink:
Reply 8
Socially worse than I expected, but at the same time it's been more fun too.

Latest

Trending

Trending