The Student Room Group

OCR A level Geography 2019 Discussion

Scroll to see replies

That sounds about right. Did you get an abandoned cliff for the landform?
Original post by GurgenJ
I said about how wind energy brings the wave to an island where waves refract around the island as they slow down they deposit sediment which over time accumulates to form a tombolo. Was really unsure as top what was meant by the question. Probably struggles the most on it.
Hey,
Does anyone have any synoptic links that they could send me to add to my notes as I am short on them.
The topics I study are:
Coasts
Earth life support systems
Human rights
Migration
Changing spaces making places
Climate change
Hazardous earth

It would be much appreciated thank you 😊
Hello lads and ladesses how we feeling after that vile human geog paper. Couldn’t of asked for a worse combination of filthy questions. Can anyone tell me what the first lil 3 marker was on cos me and homeboy was talking about it and couldn’t remember
10/10 agreed, it was how residents would contest rebranding in the area
Original post by georgethelengend
Hello lads and ladesses how we feeling after that vile human geog paper. Couldn’t of asked for a worse combination of filthy questions. Can anyone tell me what the first lil 3 marker was on cos me and homeboy was talking about it and couldn’t remember
Reply 44
What was the last 12 marker
hello i have this OCR geography a level 2019 paper coming up for my mock, can anyone please tell me or help the questions as you all did it? if you can remember them

thankyou
hello i have this ocr a level geography 2019 paper for my mock coming up, can anyone please tell me the questions as you all did it? if you can remember them

thankyou
Hi, Can anyone on this chat remember what 16 markers came up on the exam for 2019 or has access to the paper let me know please. Thanks
What was the 16 marker on this paper for ELSS and Glaciated landscapes?
What was the 16 marker for this paper on ELSS and Glaciation
Original post by harrysmith66566
hello i have this OCR geography a level 2019 paper coming up for my mock, can anyone please tell me or help the questions as you all did it? if you can remember them

thankyou

If you have done the paper please could you tell me what came up?
Reply 51
Original post by jamescumberworth
If you have done the paper please could you tell me what came up

Can you remember what came up in your mock? I think it will be part of my summer assessment and would be very useful if you could remember anything cheers :smile:
Original post by wrich41
Can you remember what came up in your mock? I think it will be part of my summer assessment and would be very useful if you could remember anything cheers :smile:

- for changing spaces making places there was a question on informal and formal representations of a place
- for coasts there was a question to do with agreeing or disagreeing with the statement that geomorphic processes are the most important in shaping coastlines
- secondly for coasts there was a question in what processes are involved in making what i think was an abandoned cliff
- for ELSS there was a question on dinural and seasonal changes

thats all i can remember
Original post by wrich41

Did you get an answer from someone? if so please message me back here student room isn't giving me the option to PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending