The Student Room Group

does anyone do this a level combo?

im planning on doing a level physics, a level geography and a level maths but idk if this combo is too much work or hard/stressful i just wanna know how its like before i properly make my choice on picking them thanks
Maths and physics is a good combination, physics helps out a fair bit with mechanics in maths.

Geography is interesting, from what I’ve heard there is coursework so be aware of that.

It depends on what field you would like to go down, personally you could apply in a range of fields- good spread.
Reply 2
Original post by slitheringfoxes
im planning on doing a level physics, a level geography and a level maths but idk if this combo is too much work or hard/stressful i just wanna know how its like before i properly make my choice on picking them thanks

I'm doing geography (OCR) atm, it's not that bad. The human geography side of it is a lot of common sense and physical builds on most stuff you do at GCSE. As for your other options I can't say much because I don't do them but I think it would be manageable. Out of all of your options geography will be the least of your worries, just don't forget to revise it because you think its easy.
Original post by slitheringfoxes

Don’t do geography

Quick Reply

Latest