The Student Room Group

Does anyone have the GCSE Physics AQA workbook answers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kpatel18
do you have the same for the biology workbook, please?

lol people asking even after a whole year after I finished my GCSEs lol. Sure why not.

http://ahammondbiology.weebly.com/uploads/3/7/6/6/37663423/cgp_-_paper_1_biology_markscheme.pdf

Bio Topic 1-4

http://ahammondbiology.weebly.com/uploads/3/7/6/6/37663423/cgp_-_paper_2_biology_markscheme.pdf

Bio Topic 5-7
Does anyone have the answers for the 8/9 workbook?
Yes: A military ship is using sonar to patrol for submarines. The ship sends out an ultrasound wave and detects a reflected pulse 1.05 seconds later. The speed of sound in seawater is 1520m/sThe depth of the seabed in the area is known to be 1600 m.State whether this suggests that there may be a submarine beneath the ship. You must support your answer with a calculation. (3 marker)
Original post by lxyla
Hey does anyone have the mark scheme for GCSE AQA biology 9-1 exam practice workbook?

i need this to!!!
Original post by kpatel18
hey,, do you have the answers to the chemistry cgp aqa workbook answers 9-1? if you do, that would be great! x

Thank you
Gerry has a choice between two hairdryers.Hairdryer A has a power rating of 810W and hairdryer B has a power rating of 1500W.Gerry buys hairdryer B.It transfers 9.0 times 10 to the power of 5 J of energy in a single fixed period of time.How much energy does hairdryer A transfer in the same amount of time?
Gerry has a choice between two hairdryers.Hairdryer A has a power rating of 810W and hairdryer B has a power rating of 1500W.Gerry buys hairdryer B.It transfers 9.0 times 10 to the power of 5 J of energy in a single fixed period of time.How much energy does hairdryer A transfer in the same amount of time?
ur website is dog water
this website is terrible
stop telling people goodluck on their gcses, i dont care

Do you have the link for biology pleass
Does anyone hv the physics cgp grade 9-1 aqa exam practice workbook answers?? They're not in the back and I can't find them anywhereee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending