The Student Room Group

AQA A level Biology revision notes

I made these revision notes for my A level exams, they are made using the AQA specification and textbook.

Originally they had lots of pictures in them, but I have had to remove most of them to make the files small enough to upload onto here.

My advice for using these notes and revising A level Biology:
1. Add to them with your own class notes - if your teacher has said something that contradicts what I have written they are probably right.
2. Go thorough them and add pictures to the sections you find difficult to memorize.
3. Do as many past papers as you can
4. Look on YouTube for videos to help you understand difficult topics (I found Biology Carol very helpful)

Good luck with your exams :smile:
Reply 1
Just want to ask what grade did u achieve for a level bio, sorry if this comes across as rude
Original post by Cuckcoo
I made these revision notes for my A level exams, they are made using the AQA specification and textbook.

Originally they had lots of pictures in them, but I have had to remove most of them to make the files small enough to upload onto here.

1. Add to them with your own class notes - if your teacher has said something that contradicts what I have written they are probably right.
2. Go thorough them and add pictures to the sections you find difficult to memorize.
4. Look on YouTube for videos to help you understand difficult topics (I found Biology Carol very helpful)

thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaa
Original post by Cuckcoo

Thank you SO much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending