The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If I don't get into uni I will go travelling and decide my future while backpacking.
fieryiceissweet
they sure will.:wink:

The thought did cross my mind once i typed it. Oh well, new experiences are all part of life...
Reply 62
become a desperate houewife :biggrin:
Job then Canada then bum around the world, and that sounds alot better than what I am currently planning to do :frown:
Reply 64
gap year- do some internship thing if they'd let me and resit if my grades ain't good enough for them.
I'll apply to be a TSR Mod. I hear they get paid well.
Reply 66
I have no back up plan....or insurance choice:s-smilie: I think i'll just cry for two months then get a proper job and reapply....if I don't hang myself from a tree first!!!:biggrin:
There is no possibility I won't get into Uni.
Hence the question does not apply to me.
But maybe you should apply to me for some help.
Consider me.
Please.
i will cry alot... probably sulk all summer...then end up going bk to college to try again... but will cost me pennies this time cuz im over 19 :frown:
so hope i pass.....
if i dont...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x
Glutamic Acid
Crime.

pfft with a brain like yours?

Let me introduce you to card counting (I actually typoed that as card *****ing.. i've been reading your posts too much)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_counting
Um, well I'm already planning incase that happens anyway, I'm having a gap year already, so I can resit some of my exams. I have an unconditional offer anyway so I'll be going to Uni, if thats what I decide I still want to do/where to go. I'll probably apply for some undergraduates schemes in some fancy businesses, and see if I get lucky, if I do, i'll try and get them to take me on! If not, I'll still be going to Uni.
Reply 71
There are soooo many in extra! Even decent unis like Leeds Manchester, Nottingham?!! Whaaat?! They make out that getting into uni is so hard and competitive. It really isn't.
Reply 72
my summer is pretty much planned for me.
go malia for a couple of weeks and come back day before results day, get my results in august and miss both my firm and insurance offer. then hope southampton is in clearing before finding out that its not and then looking for other places in clearing but not getting accepted for the ones that i want. then going on holiday the day after results day and forgetting about it. coming home looking for a job to reapply for 09 entry.
Reply 73
There is no "not getting in" for me. I will go into full time employment but resit my exams in January and join in 2009. Or, clearing.
kaal1010
my summer is pretty much planned for me.
go malia for a couple of weeks and come back day before results day, get my results in august and miss both my firm and insurance offer. then hope southampton is in clearing before finding out that its not and then looking for other places in clearing but not getting accepted for the ones that i want. then going on holiday the day after results day and forgetting about it. coming home looking for a job to reapply for 09 entry.

If only your revision had been so well planned :wink:
Reply 75
lol thats the thing, im pretty sure ive got A's or B's in every module ive done. But i missed an exam last week and have a coursework module missing from another subject...ouch
Reply 76
Get very drunk, so drunk I don't up for a whole month. Then re-apply to university. Then get even more drunk, so drunk in fact I don't wake up for a whole year. Then when I wake up, have a shower get dressed and go to uni. :biggrin:
Reply 77
yes you do, but then again i look down on polys even though im probly gonna end up at one, so i probly have issues too.
and the polys look down on derby uni
then they look down on places such as burton collage its never ending!!!! AAAAGGGGGHGHHHHHHHH
(edited 4 years ago)
Beachy Head.
Reply 79
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest