The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Is anyone going to the University of Bolton in 2019?

Hey, i'm gonna start in september (Special Effects for Film & TV) does anyone want to start a group chat with others starting this year too, i know absolutely no one being an international student, so i was hoping to get to make some friends before getting there:smile:
Your best off finding the fresher's page for University of Bolton on facebook and trying to link with your coursemates there. University of Bolton isn't often discussed on this site tbh.
Original post by valevnz
Hey, i'm gonna start in september (Special Effects for Film & TV) does anyone want to start a group chat with others starting this year too, i know absolutely no one being an international student, so i was hoping to get to make some friends before getting there:smile:
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Reply 2
thanks for the tips, i'll be trying on Facebook then🙂
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Your best off finding the fresher's page for University of Bolton on facebook and trying to link with your coursemates there. University of Bolton isn't often discussed on this site tbh.
Just wanted to let you know you shouldnt have problems making friends at bolton uni! I'm an international student going into my 3rd?4th year (did foundation year) and due to the classes being so small everyone talks to everyone and its easy to connect with people !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending