The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

University of Bolton MSc Physician Associate 2023?

Hi, I'm looking to study the MSc Physician Associate course for January 2023. However I am not sure how I would make an application? I have tried emailing and calling the admissions team but I do not recieve anything back

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm looking to study the MSc Physician Associate course for January 2023. However I am not sure how I would make an application? I have tried emailing and calling the admissions team but I do not recieve anything back

Same here , I was enquiring for sept 2023 , I have been calling them since this week with now reply and emailed as well . They say nobody is their at the moment to reply 😭😭
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Original post by safina09
Same here , I was enquiring for sept 2023 , I have been calling them since this week with now reply and emailed as well . They say nobody is their at the moment to reply 😭😭

It's so annoying, I've decided to study this course a bit last minute and now I'm panicking because I can't even apply and I think the deadline is in January. Have you done your personal statement? I'm struggling so much on what to write
It's so annoying, I've decided to study this course a bit last minute and now I'm panicking because I can't even apply and I think the deadline is in January. Have you done your personal statement? I'm struggling so much on what to write

It is very frustrating like how can u not have anyone in the admissions team 😭😩. Yep I have done my personal statement and my ucas , but don’t know how to apply cuz there is nothing on the website 😭 if you need help message me . What other unis are you thinking of applying ?
It is very frustrating like how can u not have anyone in the admissions team 😭😩. Yep I have done my personal statement and my ucas , but don’t know how to apply cuz there is nothing on the website 😭 if you need help message me . What other unis are you thinking of applying ?

Exactly, I thought they wouldn't answer last week because it was reading week but they still won't answer this week.... I'm thinking of applying to Manchester and Bradford also wbu? Can I message you because I just need some guidance on my personal statement thanks:smile:

Hi I have messaged you privately :smile:
Exactly, I thought they wouldn't answer last week because it was reading week but they still won't answer this week.... I'm thinking of applying to Manchester and Bradford also wbu? Can I message you because I just need some guidance on my personal statement thanks:smile:

Hi

Im also applying to bfd, manchester and bolton. Are there any other unis your applying to?

Hey, how are you? :smile:

It's great to hear you're thinking of applying to Bradford, if you do have any questions about the course or student life then please just ask.

Becky
Original post by Heeps577
Hi

Im also applying to bfd, manchester and bolton. Are there any other unis your applying to?

Hey @Heeps577

Great to hear you're thinking of applying to Bradford! Do let me know if you have any questions about the course or student life here :smile:

Becky
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @Heeps577

Great to hear you're thinking of applying to Bradford! Do let me know if you have any questions about the course or student life here :smile:

Becky

Hey
I am thinking of applying to Bradford too for PA course ? Would appreciate very much if you could give us some interview tips ?
Hey @Heeps577

Becky

Hey @University of Bradford Postgraduate
Could you please organise a zoom meeting for students applying to PA as there as many people who have questions regarding the course and interviews. It would be very much appreciated!
I've got an interview from Bradford and Bolton!
@University of Bradford Postgraduate I was told that the interviews are the week of may8th but have you confirmed actual dates yet? Most of my final year exams are in may
Original post by Momo1998
@University of Bradford Postgraduate I was told that the interviews are the week of may8th but have you confirmed actual dates yet? Most of my final year exams are in may

Yes my semester two exams are also in May. It would be nice if Bradford did interviews sometime after out exams. Although I am not sure if that would actually happen since Bradford interviews have been happening in May for a few years. It would be nice if @University of Bradford - Faculty@University of Bradford representatives can enlighten us on this? Is it possible to change interview dates due to semester two exams falling in the same period?
Hey
I am thinking of applying to Bradford too for PA course ? Would appreciate very much if you could give us some interview tips ?

Hey @safina09

I'm sorry for the delayed response! I've contacted the programme leader for the PA course and will get back to you when I hear from her :smile:

Becky
Original post by Heeps577
Hey @University of Bradford Postgraduate
Could you please organise a zoom meeting for students applying to PA as there as many people who have questions regarding the course and interviews. It would be very much appreciated!

Hey @Heeps577

Thanks for getting in touch :smile:

I've contacted the programme leader for the PA course and will get back to you when I hear from her,

Becky
Original post by Momo1998

Hey @Momo1998

Congrats on the interviews! :smile:

I've contacted the programme leader of the PA course and will get back to you when I hear from her,

Becky
Yes my semester two exams are also in May. It would be nice if Bradford did interviews sometime after out exams. Although I am not sure if that would actually happen since Bradford interviews have been happening in May for a few years. It would be nice if @University of Bradford - Faculty@University of Bradford representatives can enlighten us on this? Is it possible to change interview dates due to semester two exams falling in the same period?

Hey, thanks for getting in touch! :smile:

I've contacted the programme leader for the PA course about this, I'll get back to you once I hear from her,

Becky
Has anyone got offers yet?
Hey @Heeps577

Thanks for getting in touch :smile:

I've contacted the programme leader for the PA course and will get back to you when I hear from her,

Becky

Hi
Do you have any update on this?
No people are still interviewing there so maybe at the beginning of April .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending