The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Is anyone starting postgrad LLM Criminal Justice in January 2020?

Hi my names Sarah and im starting at Aberdeen Uni in Jan 2020, just wondering if anyone else is starting Law in Jan too?
I currently live in England but relocating back home to Aberdeen with my two children :smile: Would love ot get to know some people before starting.

Thanks
Original post by Sarahla_89
Hi my names Sarah and im starting at Aberdeen Uni in Jan 2020, just wondering if anyone else is starting Law in Jan too?
I currently live in England but relocating back home to Aberdeen with my two children :smile: Would love ot get to know some people before starting.

Thanks

Hello Sarah, how are you? If you take a look at threads of people starting in September there are a few Facebook and Insta accounts you might like to join in on. I would also recommend Students4Students,.as you may get some support from a student who is already studying your programme who can help you with advice and information about settling in. Alternatively there are a number of societies run by AUSA, and if you contact them, they may already know people who are studying law.

There are some really interesting events on when you do arrive. If you are from Aberdeen you may know about thef clubs, societies and events across the city and campus to help you and your children settle back in. Here on campus we have a range of events on each week. In the city the Music Hall offers some fun,creative learning at weekends for all ages, and the council put on some exciting events for chldren. Hopefully you will be able to join in on the conversations on here. I wish you well in your studies and the move North!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending