The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL LLM 2024 Offers

I applied to UCL for an LLM in International Commercial Law. Was wondering if anyone else applied and if anyone has received a decision from UCL?
No, I applied to UCL for maths with econ, think they’re taking a while haha as no one else I’ve spoken to have had an offer
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by mina.b1
I applied to UCL for an LLM in International Commercial Law. Was wondering if anyone else applied and if anyone has received a decision from UCL?

Hi! I'm about to apply - could I possibly ask you about your funding plans? It's 22.7k and postgrad loan only covers 12k. If you don't mind me asking, did you apply for a scholarship?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi! I'm about to apply - could I possibly ask you about your funding plans? It's 22.7k and postgrad loan only covers 12k. If you don't mind me asking, did you apply for a scholarship?

Hello! Yes i did apply for scholarships- i applied to 3 of the UCL scholarships (one for the law department, one for low income household, and one for academic excellence)
Hi, which is the low income household scholarship?
Reply 5
Original post by Shazshaz111
Hi, which is the low income household scholarship?

the one i applied for was specifically from the Law department- it was called something like UCL LLM Laws Greater Opportunity Scholarship
Thank you
Reply 7
Applied on the 26th of March in the general LLM pathway. Fingers crossed!
Original post by abta
Applied on the 26th of March in the general LLM pathway. Fingers crossed!

Hi! I applied around then too. Have you heard back?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I applied around then too. Have you heard back?

Nope, nothing. Have you?
Not yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending