The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF pending ucas update

Can anyone tell me what ‘pending ucas update’ means? I applied to LCF. Does it mean rejection as I saw someone say they got a ucas email as rejection. I’m so so scared
‘Pending’ just means it is waiting to be updated so doesn’t necessarily mean rejection! No need to panic :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
‘Pending’ just means it is waiting to be updated so doesn’t necessarily mean rejection! No need to panic :smile:
Okay thank you!!! Really hope it’s good news
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Okay thank you!!! Really hope it’s good news
I got rejected. I feel like such a loser. I didn’t hear of anyone else getting rejected for fashion marketing before
I got rejected. I feel like such a loser. I didn’t hear of anyone else getting rejected for fashion marketing before

Don’t be!! Ual is super hard to get in, it’s 10th hardest to get accepted in the UK. I got rejected when I first applied but I reapplied a few years later and got in so don’t feel discouraged, a lot of people are too intimidated to apply in the first place ! So well done to you
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #3
Don’t be!! Ual is super hard to get in, it’s 10th hardest to get accepted in the UK. I got rejected when I first applied but I reapplied a few years later and got in so don’t feel discouraged, a lot of people are too intimidated to apply in the first place ! So well done to you
Thank you for this. I applied for two other courses there so I’m keeping my fingers crossed but also worried. Thank you so much
Thank you for this. I applied for two other courses there so I’m keeping my fingers crossed but also worried. Thank you so much

It’s okay :smile:) Goodluck with your application I hope it all goes well!
Reply 7
I think it's extremely competitive, out of the three courses i applied for i got accepted to 1, and my reason for rejection for the 2 others were because my application "was not as strong as other applicants". i wouldn't beat yourself up about it, you always have the choice to reapply, and there are also other unis to do the same course at!
Reply 8
Original post by kuvomiii
I think it's extremely competitive, out of the three courses i applied for i got accepted to 1, and my reason for rejection for the 2 others were because my application "was not as strong as other applicants". i wouldn't beat yourself up about it, you always have the choice to reapply, and there are also other unis to do the same course at!
Thank you for this. What other courses did you apply for? Congrats on your offer. I’m waiting to hear from CSM journalism and LCF fashion management now
Reply 9
Thank you for this. What other courses did you apply for? Congrats on your offer. I’m waiting to hear from CSM journalism and LCF fashion management now
I applied for fashion marketing with content creation, fashion marketing, and fashion marketing with consumer behaviour. I was rejected for fashion marketing with content creation and the normal fashion marketing course, but i got accepted for fashion marketing with consumer behaviour! good luck with your applications, i hope you get the good news that you are looking for :smile:
Original post by kuvomiii
I applied for fashion marketing with content creation, fashion marketing, and fashion marketing with consumer behaviour. I was rejected for fashion marketing with content creation and the normal fashion marketing course, but i got accepted for fashion marketing with consumer behaviour! good luck with your applications, i hope you get the good news that you are looking for :smile:
Thank you. Wow so happy for you. Do u think you will firm that one ? Some people got an interview invite for journalism on Monday and I didn’t do I’m really worried I will be rejected from that too
Thank you. Wow so happy for you. Do u think you will firm that one ? Some people got an interview invite for journalism on Monday and I didn’t do I’m really worried I will be rejected from that too
yes i did firm that one :smile: UAL seem to be quite slow with their responses so don't worry about it too much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending