The Student Room Group

what is the best way to revise for a level economics (edexcel)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jeremiah_23
To be honest, economics is not that hard when you really think about it. I did it last year and got 328/335 which was 60 marks above the A* boundary. If you want, I could send you the notes that I used if you messaged me in private.

Could you please send me your notes and exam structure for answering 25 markers that too with your quality model answers
Reply 21
Regarding your offer to send notes and sample answers, I would certainly be happy to receive them, but I want to be sure that it does not violate any academic rules. At the very least, links to publicly available resources or tips on study methods would be very helpful!
Reply 22
Original post by jeremiah_23
To be honest, economics is not that hard when you really think about it. I did it last year and got 328/335 which was 60 marks above the A* boundary. If you want, I could send you the notes that I used if you messaged me in private.
Hey, this is afew years after your comment 😅 but I was wondering if you would still be able to send me your notes ?
Original post by Koi.
Hey, this is afew years after your comment 😅 but I was wondering if you would still be able to send me your notes ?

was wondering if u got the notes?

Quick Reply

Latest