The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Scroll to see replies

Madlove - Anyone else has already moved in your hall? If yes, just ask them join this forum and chat with us....We need more new blood...LOL...

Are you using their internet now? Broadband? Fast?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 41
Oooh yeah...there'll be like a drought of paper and pens. And I wont mention how busy Argos will get haha!
There's some good supermarkets in Holloway though, Safeway, Marks and Sparks, Waitrose and for good value..Iceland! There's also some nice little markets AND AN ODEON CINEMA! yay...:smile:
Reply 42
haha, I can't seperate the tourists from the students. I think near the end of the September I will have a clearer view, cos all the tourists get kicked out then YAY! Leaving lots of fresh meat for the picking mwahaha! :P

Yeah...the Internet is quite fast. I think it's...£60 for the year, which is quite reasonable :smile:
Cool...We have wireless internet in Sir John Cass Hall... It cost me GBP108.99/ 80GB or a year whichever come first....

By the way, have you been to city campus? How it is like? As charm as norht campus?
Decided not to do film and broadcast as its nto what i want to do. Just finished a two year BTEC ND media course...my heart lies with music industry really. Plus it doesnt hurt to have management in the title.
Reply 45
i wish i appiled for the arcade now not having interent access aint gonna be fun
oo an iceland near by hey i will be happy then lol
Reply 46
I haven't huni! Tiempo might know something about it cos I think he's in his...2nd year?

It shouldnt be too bad though, I doubt you'll be staying there very much.
Reply 47
well, why don't you ask to get moved to The Arcade? They might be able to do something if you ask nicely? haha!

IndieKitten, how did you do in your BTECH? I did a BTECH in Performing Arts and came out with DDM at the end of it, I loved doing BTECH, it really got you ready for Uni (concentrating on one particular subject).

Ya never know though, by the time we finish Uni in...2008 London Met might be more respected and acclaimed. I sure do hope so...cos 2 years ago it was like #98 on the top 100 Unis :/
Reply 48
well i might ask them lol but im sure i will be happy enough with james leicester halls i can always just find a friend that lives in the arcade and use their internet :P
kirsty-i guess Londonmet has enough computer let you to use..no worries..^^

Madlove- Since when Londonmet was at #98? I thought londonmet has never been into any rankings or tables?
Reply 50
yeah im sure it does and i thought it was a newish uni and that it merged a couple of years ago so it probably was in the tables before hand
Reply 51
It was in the tables in...2003/2004. However, it has requested that no newspaper has access to it's research/information so it wont be on the league tables this year (2005). Will be very interesting to see where it ranks in next years league tables :smile:
o...I see...I dont even know that....Outdated... ;p

Hurray, I juz got my joining pack! Everyone has it yet?
Reply 53
Nope...I'll have to see if its been delivered to my home address, humm...whats in it?
Reply 54
i got that welcome pack today to erm its got booklets and loads of stuff to read that i havent really looked at yet been too busy working trying to get some money before i come down :rolleyes:
Reply 55
hahaha!!! Im working full-time at the moment, it sucks working in London ARKGH! But to be honest...its really not that expensive down here. Alcohol is the major killer, but ciggies and shopping aint really that bad :smile:
Reply 56
well i quit smoking so theres a saving at least lol but the alcohol i think is gonna be the killer for me :frown: working full time anywhere sucks i just dont like working im waay to lazy for a sports student :rolleyes:
Reply 57
I went to a bar yesterday and it was a fiver for a double vodka and coke...RIIIIP OFF! I guess if its a full-time job in a field you actually enjoy its cool, however just working for money and not enjoyment is hideous :P
Reply 58
£5 for my favourite drink!! :eek: thats just a little expensive might have to avoid that bar when i come down lol
and yeah if it was a job i wanted to do wouldnt be so bad oh well only another 3 or so weeks left :biggrin:
Madlove - You can access those information from Londonmet website under Enrolment & Induction. If you still havent got it within next few days, you will have to call them up because there are some important that you need such as letter of admission and enrolment form.

Hey,if im not a smoker and drinker, how much do i need to work out for a month roughly?

Latest

Trending

Trending