The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Anyone been or going university of metropolitan?

Is anyone going their, im pretty curious on how your experience is and stuff because i might go their this year
Reply 1
what do you want to study?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Original post by cvgk
what do you want to study?

Computer networks
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Computer networks

I studied msc computer science in London Metropolitan University,I recommend computer science but I don't know computer networks,good luck.
Reply 4
I am currently in my first year in BSc (Hon) Criminology. It is ok so far, lecturers are helpful and students are diverse, course is quite interesting as well. Good luck, I hope you will have great experience :smile:
Original post by cvgk
I studied msc computer science in London Metropolitan University,I recommend computer science but I don't know computer networks,good luck.

Oh thats good to know, sorry for the late reply but how was metropolitan. Because thats where im going.
Reply 6
Oh thats good to know, sorry for the late reply but how was metropolitan. Because thats where im going.

The lecturers are very friendly they help you every time.I got a lot of friends from London Met,networking is very important.If you learn what they teach you can get a job easily.
Reply 7
Original post by cvgk
The lecturers are very friendly they help you every time.I got a lot of friends from London Met,networking is very important.If you learn what they teach you can get a job easily.

Hi does London Met allow installment plans for the fees , not the deposit the remaining 50% .
Is anyone going their, im pretty curious on how your experience is and stuff because i might go their this year

Hey!
I'm doing master in Robotics and AI. I lovee it!
Reply 9
Original post by FromAlice
Hey!
I'm doing master in Robotics and AI. I lovee it!

The future is AI.Is prof Vassil giving any lecture?He is very goog lecturer.
Reply 10
Yeah. Former student here. DO NOT GO to London met. Avoid avoid avoid. Don't make my mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending