The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Met English Test

I wanted to know if anyone could give me an idea of what to expect from the London Met University Exam? I want to know what I need to prepare in order to write it successfully but I don't want to waste time studying the wrong material.
Original post by SarahNagel
I wanted to know if anyone could give me an idea of what to expect from the London Met University Exam? I want to know what I need to prepare in order to write it successfully but I don't want to waste time studying the wrong material.

Hi, I am a student at London met uni and my best advice to you would be that you can find more information about Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) on the UK government website. There are test-taking advice pages on the IELTS website and would recommend you do some research for each exam and find out about and prepare for the test. You will also find useful test materials and online practice tests for you to get an idea of what the exam is like, as well as when and where they are available. If you don't meet the English language requirements of your chosen course, you may want to consider applying for an English Language course at London Metropolitan University but don't worry just find papers online and you will be fine! hope this helps!!
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Hello, I would like to ask if this language test is exclusively made for international students?I am EU student that have completed an undergraduate course here in UK and I have applied for a postgraduate course at London Metropolitan. After the application,I have received a conditional offer which condition was 2:2 or above on BA/BSc HONS but then suddenly when I have send my academic transcript they have send again another conditional letter which they ask me for an English Test.And also I want to mentioned that when before I made the application I ask if I have to provide any English proficiency evidence and they told me it is not necessary because i have completed an undergraduate course here in UK.
Original post by Tao97
Hello, I would like to ask if this language test is exclusively made for international students?I am EU student that have completed an undergraduate course here in UK and I have applied for a postgraduate course at London Metropolitan. After the application,I have received a conditional offer which condition was 2:2 or above on BA/BSc HONS but then suddenly when I have send my academic transcript they have send again another conditional letter which they ask me for an English Test.And also I want to mentioned that when before I made the application I ask if I have to provide any English proficiency evidence and they told me it is not necessary because i have completed an undergraduate course here in UK.

Hey I'm in a similar situation, did you sit the test?
Reply 4
I wanted to know if anyone could give me an idea of what to expect from the London Met University Exam? I want to know what I need to prepare in order to write it successfully but I don't want to waste time studying the wrong materials .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending