The Student Room Group

A-level OCR Chemistry Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ldnthana
For the resit students in this chat, do you know how this whole corona grade thing is
going to work for you?

Yo looks like I’ll have to sit a whole year again. Do u know how I can get the 2019 papers so I can do them I don’t have them
Original post by Mathewroyals675
Yo looks like I’ll have to sit a whole year again. Do u know how I can get the 2019 papers so I can do them I don’t have them

I'm not too sure mate sorry. Sit the whole year again? Doesn't seem fair on you considering you've already resit a year which you weren't about to complete because of corona
Reply 142
Original post by Mathewroyals675
No not at all looks like I gonna have to resit an whole year again

Literally:frown: so unfair! OFQUAL also said that they'll be looking at the grades from 2019 exams.That makes me feel even worse!
Nice
This is empirical formula your trying to figure out
Original post by BlueCupcake
Ahh revision is a little tough because I think I'm overthinking about every little detail whereas what I should be doing is just getting on with it and I feel like the questions always make me second guess myself but really what I was thinking initially is right. OCR is a sneaky like that and it's so frustrating !! The 2019 papers were quite tough and different to the previous years and the from the specimen and set papers which is frustrating ! But hopefully we can just work our way upwards from here on !!

what came up for ocr chemistry AS breadth paper please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending