The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She has a gorgeous face but way too skinny, he's ok looking.

i don't know too much about current models, the only names that come to mind are lily donaldson, cole and jessica stam as well as people like naomi campbell and kate moss, but i think stam is so pretty.
Reply 3
Ruslana Korshunova, very pretty girl.
Unfortunately commited suicide not long ago :frown:
I think my friend knows some famous Calvin Klein model, but I think Lily Donalson is very pretty:

http://timesonline.typepad.com/style/images/2007/10/08/final_ad_image.jpg (in the middle)
Reply 5
My favorite female model is Cintia Dicker.

My favorite male model is Joao Veluttini. :biggrin:

hrmm, i love freja beha(sup, versatility and chanel?), snejana onopka(runwayyy) and irina(editorial) foreverrrr,
from fall i love sheila marquez, taryn davidson, siri tolerod(sp?).
i don't like jordan dunn, something about her icks me out and she looks like she should have a 'stache- chanel iman is a much cuter and fresher black model
Reply 7
Becky7337
She has a gorgeous face but way too skinny, he's ok looking.

Jourdan Dunn is a good couture weight imo she suits it, and Sean Opry is beautiful!!!!

Reply 8
AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN :coma:
sofee
AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN AGYNESS DEYN :coma:

band waggon?

give me one good reason why she is remotely note worthy or memorable?

she has one over worked, over done, tired, old look. she has like three poses and is so ridiculously stiff and not versatile at all in editorial!
she's so boringgg!
Reply 10
natalia vodianova, freja beha, irina laz, doutzen kroes are amongst my favourites. i'm not too keen on agyness, she's a bit overrated IMO and I can't wait for kate moss to retire from modelling i can't stand that woman anymore
Reply 11
ana beatriz barros
Reply 12
watermelon sugar
band waggon?

ugh, you know what...i'm not even going to bother.......
熊黛林 - Lynn Xiong

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07nKeP9aa4cm7/340x.jpg

Why does nobody know her?
Reply 14
I find alot of models really ugly to be honest.
Reply 15
i met cole, then her sister at a party :biggrin:
Reply 16
Claudia Schiffer, Karolina Kurkova and Tanya Dziahileva.
Cole went to my school; my friends all know her but I missed her by one year :frown:
Reply 18
I love Tiiu Kuik but mainly because I apparently look like her :biggrin:

If only I were to lose 4 stone...
Reply 19
Yuffie
I love Tiiu Kuik but mainly because I apparently look like her :biggrin:

If only I were to lose 4 stone...

My god, you do look like her..

Latest