The Student Room Group

Which revision guide is best for aqa geographyg gcse??

title ^

for context, im aiming for 7-9, and my geography teacher is horrible,, and my textbook is legit so useless
I used the CGP book for all my geography revision. I found that it was really good at covering everything on the spec. I would also say, although its not covered too much in the text book, that you should do addition research on your case studies. I just made a word document/fact sheet for all of them. It is really helpful for the longer mark questions to be able to drop in and quote data from a real world example. I got an 8 in my GCSE. hope that helps and good luck :smile:
Reply 2
bump
Definitely CGP. I had the pearson one at first and it was useless because it covered the specification really briefly and sometimes instead of explaining some of the content, for example it would say something like “you need to know the advantages and disadvantages of this” which is completely useless because they should have written it down on the page. If ur looking for more detailed revision guide that follows the specification clearly, then go for CGP. But for ur specific case studies, u need to make ur own revision recourses, try ask ur teacher if ur unsure- they might make one or give u info.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending