The Student Room Group

Critical interpretations on Romeo and Juliet and A Christmas Carol

Hi,
I just wondered if anyone had any good links to critical interpretations or critical quotes for Romeo and Juliet or a Christmas Carol. I really want to improve my gcse English literature grade so if anyone knows any other ways which will have a big impact on getting my essay to high marks then please let me know!

Original post by Year11Student:)
Hi,
I just wondered if anyone had any good links to critical interpretations or critical quotes for Romeo and Juliet or a Christmas Carol. I really want to improve my gcse English literature grade so if anyone knows any other ways which will have a big impact on getting my essay to high marks then please let me know!

I don't have romeo and juliet, but i have Christmas Carol quotes, Analysis and Context. You will have to memorise, but other than that, you won't need anything else. I have inspector calls and Macbeth as well, Just tell me which ones you want, and i'll send them.
Original post by Kaur198433
I don't have romeo and juliet, but i have Christmas Carol quotes, Analysis and Context. You will have to memorise, but other than that, you won't need anything else. I have inspector calls and Macbeth as well, Just tell me which ones you want, and i'll send them.

Hey I’d really appreciate the a Christmas Carol ones if that’s okay!
Thanks so much :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending